Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

head tilt

+5
SarahJane
Sixer
KatieB
c.bolduan
gailandmike
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

head tilt  - Page 2 Empty Re: head tilt

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Welcome to the forum love and I am so sorry to hear about your lost bunny. I had one die unexpectedly two weeks ago and I strongly suspect EC. Everything has been washed down and cleansed but I am so worried in case my little holly gets it too.

Hugs

J xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:00 pm

I totally agree wth everyone, going down the rescue route and even considering or especially one that is not a baby is an amzing thing to do, you could make that unwanted bun very happy indeed. I bet it is very rewarding. I did not know that there where a lot of bunnies in need of rescuing either when I got Dougal last year as a 9 week old mini lop or I would have rescued one, that and it was a spare of the moment, fast desicion on my part. Hudad was not impressed with me at all for getting one at first but qucikly came aorund. I am so glad I have Dougal and would not change a thing, I could not imagine my life with another bunny,he is perfect. Nor do I regret buying him from a breeder but if I had known at the time I would have looked at rescue centres and not breeders. If we ever have another in the future and hoping that is many years off yet as cannot imagine not having Dougal then we will rescue, or if we ever feel we cannot give him the attention as much as we can now then we would get him a companion from there but he is a house bun and we are here all day every day and night, rearely is he left and if he is it is not for too long.

If you are only getting one you need to be sure he or she has that attention and plenty of things etc to do so, Sparky's humum will tell you how happy our little man is and well cared for and spoilt and all the time he gets from me , he gets more attention from me than my husband does  Laughing Laughing . But you must be able to do this, I care for my hubby so am at home mainly and my hubby does not go out a lot due to his health issues. If you are getting the bun to live outside I think 2 is the way to go though.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:02 pm

I had my little Holly in December and we have been told she is three. She is a Rex although I am not sure if she is a standard or mini. Eitherways, she was from a rescue and we couldn;t have had a lovelier bun.

Hugs

JHO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down