Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alfalfa Kings Oat, Wheat and Barley hay

2 posters

Go down

Alfalfa Kings Oat, Wheat and Barley hay Empty Alfalfa Kings Oat, Wheat and Barley hay

Post by woodwench Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:52 pm

Anyone eslse found this to be more chaf than hay?
Henry loves O,W & B and he demands LOOOOOOONG stalks but these are few and far between. The last three bags I've bought seem to be nothing more than chaf, dust and rubbish. I've thrown out literally eight tenths of each sack which is a darned big waste of cash.
Is there another company who does O,W & B? One that actually provides a sack of edible hay, not rubbish.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Alfalfa Kings Oat, Wheat and Barley hay Empty Re: Alfalfa Kings Oat, Wheat and Barley hay

Post by bunny-mummy-lizzy Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:30 am

I'm surprised by that, as I get Alfalfa Kings' Timothy Hay and its lovely long green stalks. Shocked

But I know what you mean about the waste of cash their products aren't cheap to start with, never mind having to throw so much away Hmmm

bunny-mummy-lizzy
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

Alfalfa Kings Oat, Wheat and Barley hay Empty Re: Alfalfa Kings Oat, Wheat and Barley hay

Post by woodwench Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:13 pm

I buy Western Timothy. I'd love to find another company who does O,W & B.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down