Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: What's Wrong With Reboot?

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UPDATE: What's Wrong With Reboot? - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATE: What's Wrong With Reboot?

Post by woodwench Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:10 am

I don't hold out a lot of hope Gemma. I know the tooth spur wouldn't have helped but I have a feeling there's more to it. For the last three months he has been eating rather oddly. He would eat a few mouthfuls, stop, wait fifteen minutes or so then eat a few more mouthfuls. It's like he has to wait for the food to go down before eating more.... something like what I have to do because of my LPR. He always had a thing with hiccoughs, he would have them nearly everyday, often a couple or three times a day; generally after eating green veg. It stopped when I stopped the green veg.
I shall see how he goes over the weekend and if there's no improvement I shall put this idea to Andy.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: What's Wrong With Reboot? - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATE: What's Wrong With Reboot?

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:40 am

You are welcome sweetie, I just wish there was something I could do. Thank you for the updates and I am sending my love to you both.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3