Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reboot back at vets

2 posters

Go down

Reboot back at vets Empty Reboot back at vets

Post by woodwench Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:57 am

He went back to the vet yesterday. It's the same old problem. We can't seem to break this weird cylce he's been in for three and a half months! He had another rough day on Saturday and I made the appointment for yesterday afternoon. After another long chat, this time with Andy's 'understudy', Andrew. After an update on how he's been in general over the weeks since his dental, we both agreed this problem has nothing to do with the arthritis or the nerve problem, he's showing no sign of them playing up. So it was decided that these partial bloats (which is what they are) maybe caused by an upset in his gut bacteria. So we are trying metocloprimide in conjunction with Vetark's ProC Probiotic. I hope this really works as these attacks are wearing me down and the smell of his farts fills the house! I'm not joking, the smell woke me in the early hours of Saturday morning when he was three rooms away downstairs Shocked
It's amazing how much weight he's put on even though he's eating less than ever before; he was 2.51 in the first week of July, now he's a wee porker of a bun at 2.94 Shocked
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Reboot back at vets Empty Re: Reboot back at vets

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:39 am

Oh dear, living with that constant smell cannot be easy love, I am sure I have heard Holly fart on a number of occasions. I wasn't sure whether bunnies did it or not. Everything crossed for this working for you love and thank you for the update.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down