Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why shouldn't you buy a rabbit at easter?

2 posters

Go down

Why shouldn't you buy a rabbit at easter? Empty Why shouldn't you buy a rabbit at easter?

Post by Jay Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:18 am

Wave As i've got to grips with video editing at long last, I want to make a film for you tube to support the 'Make mine chocolate' campaign.

The film will be on Bertie's website, which you-tubing hoppers can add as a fave, and I'll post it on photobucket so that you can download it for your own use. I'll send it to the MMC campaign as well.

I'd really like your help to make it effective. The film will just be a slideshow of rescued buns, with their names, and a line of info about them, each one followed by a reason not to buy a bunny at easter.

If you'd like to help, I need:
a) a pic of your rescued bunny(s) with their name & one line about them.
and/or
b) a reason not to buy a bunny at easter.

I'm not going to censor/edit anything, so if you think there would be more impact form a pic of a neglected bun, for example, then I'm happy to use those as well as the more endearing pics.

It won't take long to make, I'll start it next week-end, thanksfully, easter is not till mid April, so that'll give me plenty of time to make it and get it circulated.

Thanks in advance :luv:
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Why shouldn't you buy a rabbit at easter? Empty Re: Why shouldn't you buy a rabbit at easter?

Post by Happy Hoppers Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:13 am

Well I would say whilst a really bunny is much interesting than a chocolate one it's also much more work, more than so many people realise....and they cost a bomb too.

I'll dig out a couple of pics for you.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down