Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her.

+3
NickieM
KatieB
Big Ears
7 posters

Go down

Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her. Empty Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her.

Post by Big Ears Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her. P1010040

She was only here ten weeks and I didn't get round to introducing her to you Crying or Very sad I found her when searching for a companion for Elijah. She came from Kirkby Pet Welfare and I know so many people who met her fell in love with her - and I was the lucky one to adopt her.

When she came here at first she wouldn't sit still, always investigating or begging. I can't believe how much hay she could get through, probably more than the others put together. All the more shocking that it was a blockage that took her life (I had to rush her to the vets yesterday with bloat and she had emergency surgery for the blockage but unfortunately she died straight after the operation).

She became a house rabbit about 6 weeks ago and was the sweetest little bunneh, always running over and begging, loving nose rubs and attention. She grunted/oinked very loudly anticipating Carrotys and did a funny little gurgle when drinking. I could hear her teeth chattering so loudly when giving her noserubs Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her. 317363 Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her. 317363 Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her. 317363 Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her. 317363 She was always full of life and mischief, so heartbreaking that she won't see even her first birthday (she was about 7 months old Crying or Very sad) Elijah and I are going to miss her so very much Crying or Very sad

Another special little bunney at the Bridge. Please find Scratty and tell her I'm still missing her.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her. Empty Re: Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her.

Post by KatieB Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:11 pm

So sorry to hear about little Dot. She was beautiful.

Although her little life was short, the time she spent with you was very happy.

Sleep Tight Gorgeous girl. x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her. Empty Re: Little Dot - I never even got round to introducing her.

Post by NickieM Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm

A short but happy life. So sorry for your loss. Hugs Hugs
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:32 pm

I am so so sorry to hear this hun. Thank god she had you and was given such a wonderful life. Binky free sweet girl x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Thanks so much. It's been such a shock to lose my little girl this way Crying or Very sad

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Rabbit Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 pm

I'm so sorry to read about little Dot. What an awful shock for you. Crying or Very sad She was a very beautiful bunny.

You gave her a wonderful life in the short time you had her - she sounded really happy and full of life.

Sleep tight little one. xx
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:15 pm

I'm so sorry about Dot Sad A short but happy life with you, and she's absolutely beautiful. Sleep tight Dot xx
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:12 pm

She was a beauty, I am so sorry you lost her.
Sleep tight little Dot. x
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down