Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruby roo, shes a dancin machi-iiiiine! :) *updated 4u Jay*

+6
NSD
KatieB
Vince the bunny
Jay
Catsknickers
Yodaphine
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ruby roo, shes a dancin machi-iiiiine! :) *updated 4u Jay* Empty Ruby roo, shes a dancin machi-iiiiine! :) *updated 4u Jay*

Post by Yodaphine Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:17 pm

This is a little vid of Ruby gettin her groove on with her beloved Ryan Love albino This is not something I have trained her to do, she just started doin it one day when ryan was sat on the floor with her, Ryan bein just as nuts as me, took it from there really! Thumbs Up
The link is to my facebook account, feel free to add me should you wish (thats if you can take me waffling on about my other obsession,Mr Michael Joseph Jackson) and let me know if you have any probs viewing the vid! Very Happy
Enjoy
xx

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150161525124619&saved

Last edited by Yodaphine on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Ruby roo, shes a dancin machi-iiiiine! :) *updated 4u Jay* Empty Re: Ruby roo, shes a dancin machi-iiiiine! :) *updated 4u Jay*

Post by Catsknickers Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:53 pm

OMG this is fascinating body language wise because her stance with the bobtail up is almost aggressive, but she clearly isn't being aggressive as when she is able to get his leg or hand she isn't beating it up?

Not sure how Ryan will feel about this but it is also a little like a mating style gesture in that she is again bobtail up and chasing.

She clearly wants the game to continue too! How fascinating and ultimately completely cute!!!!!! Love
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Ruby roo, shes a dancin machi-iiiiine! :) *updated 4u Jay* Empty Re: Ruby roo, shes a dancin machi-iiiiine! :) *updated 4u Jay*

Post by Yodaphine Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:04 pm

I have said right from the start that she fancies Ryan! lol! albino Love She looooooves him! Love

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:41 pm

I think she does too! Will be interesting to see if that behaviour alters at all after her spay? I have never seen anything like it. She is nothing short of phenomenal, she really is x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Boo, can't see it - no FB for me Sad Sounds like a lovely film too, I'll have to imagine it.... ah yes...gorgeous Laughing

Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Don't worry Jay have explained photobucket to Jo cos I said you wouldnz't be able to see. Got your back brother Wink x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Oh i feel so special Laughing Thanks hon xx
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Btw LURVING the song choice of course Wink
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Theres some way you can link your facebook acct to photobucket, that way you dont need an acct to upload... but im still tryin to figure it out scratch But I am gonna master it, just for you Jay Thumbs Up

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Here you go, turns out I did have a photobucket acct after all, totally forgot bout it! Only thing is it wont let me upload the vid on there because it contains copywrited music, so i have had to do the silent version Hmmm So im afraid you are gonna have to sing 'dancing machine' by The Jackson 5, whilst watchin the vid on photobucket if you want the full effect Wink Ruby roo, shes a dancin machi-iiiiine! :) *updated 4u Jay* Th_V130111_1520

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:17 pm

LOL, that looks fun!!
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Way to go Jo! Thumbs Up
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:56 pm

OMG thats brilliant!

I love it!

What a happy gorgeous girl.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Lol! Thank u Very Happy Her nickname at the mo is 'silly beanz' cos I swear she has a secret stash of silly beanz, which she eats when we r at work...Hence the reason she goes nuts when we get home Laughing

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Fantastic video! I once had a bunny called Jed, before he was desexed he would run circles around me and chase me around just like that!

She's gorgeous
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:25 am

What a happy girl. Just lovely. Love Love
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:30 am

Oh bless ya, thanks for putting that up, it's much better than I imagined Love What a gorgeous babe she is Very Happy
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:06 pm

What do you make of that body language Jay?
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Catswhiskas wrote:What do you make of that body language Jay?

Oh it's Big Lurrve - Unless she had food in her hand Laughing Stuart only circles me when he knows I have pellets in my hand, but I convince myself it's lurve, but it isn't, he's just being a tart Laughing

seriously though, that is one smitten bunny Love
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivi Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Aw thats so cute Smile
Vivi
Vivi
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Jay wrote:
Catswhiskas wrote:What do you make of that body language Jay?

Oh it's Big Lurrve - Unless she had food in her hand Laughing Stuart only circles me when he knows I have pellets in my hand, but I convince myself it's lurve, but it isn't, he's just being a tart Laughing

seriously though, that is one smitten bunny Love

He had no food apparently! She really is very taken with her Dad isn't she? Love
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by DixieLuBun Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Bless her she soooo loves her daddy. Must say Ruby is lovely and most certainly knows her paws are well and truely in. I love it when Charlotte sends me updates on how she is doing, you are more than welcome to visit Ruby's mum and sisters as they are still with us Love
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:39 pm

DixieLuBun wrote:Bless her she soooo loves her daddy. Must say Ruby is lovely and most certainly knows her paws are well and truely in. I love it when Charlotte sends me updates on how she is doing, you are more than welcome to visit Ruby's mum and sisters as they are still with us Love
Thank you Very Happy I may just take you up on that offer, she really is an exceptional bunny and I feel so blessed to be her mum! I cant believe Nobody has adopted them yet, people dont realise what they are missin out on, if Ruby is anything to go by they will be a fantastic addition to any family! I have been showin the vids and pics of her to my freinds at work and predictably everyone has fallen in love with her Love
And Jay, Charlotte, I promise, no food in hand, I think the attraction is his slippers, that seems to be what she focuses her attention on, but only when they are on his feet Smile It genuinely is something she just started doin herself, so we just went with it...I read somewhere that when a bunny circles you its an invitation to dance, and that its rude to ignore the invitation! She does circle both of us, but Ryan more so than me!
I find myself wondering if it will stop when she is neutered...But I really hope not cos its the most amazing thing to dance with a bunny Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:17 pm

She is amazing! I dont think it will stop. She loves you and nothing will change that.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Katieb wrote:She is amazing! I dont think it will stop. She loves you and nothing will change that.
That really made me grin Very Happy Thank you xx

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next