Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The windy weather has set my Blanche-Roberta off again!

+3
Vince the bunny
KatieB
Corrina
7 posters

Go down

The windy weather has set my Blanche-Roberta off again! Empty The windy weather has set my Blanche-Roberta off again!

Post by Corrina Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:22 pm

The windy weather has returned, and so have Blanche's naughty goings on! We can never have one without the other.

Straight away this morning I could tell she was up to no good, hopping around the tree at the bottom of the garden and "looking" at it. It then became apparent that she was attempting to remove the wire mesh, that I have wrapped round it for a very good reason.

Then, with the expression of Lucifer on her face, she decided it was time to sexually harrass poor Parsley. Despite the fact he is twice her size, he was pursued at top speed round the garden, sending the others into hiding. She had a mouthful of his grey fur where she kept trying to make a grab, then once he was cornered, she pinned him down by the back of his neck like a cockrel, while the poor boy was generally treated like her gimp! Once she had got bored of her humping frenzy, it was back to her excavations of the once beautiful lawn!!

Corrina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

The windy weather has set my Blanche-Roberta off again! Empty Re: The windy weather has set my Blanche-Roberta off again!

Post by KatieB Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 pm

ROFL

I so love the antics of Blanche-Roberta, she makes me laugh out loud! Poor Parsley.

You can imagine the others hiding away, feeling his pain, but in no way brave enough to go and rescue him. ha ha ha
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

The windy weather has set my Blanche-Roberta off again! Empty Re: The windy weather has set my Blanche-Roberta off again!

Post by Vince the bunny Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 pm

LOL The windy weather has set my Blanche-Roberta off again! 497430 That made me laugh!
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:39 pm

She is an utter so-n-so, my Blanche!

The others all hid away, just grateful it wasnt them!

Even when they are huddled together, she comes barging into the middle of the huddle and squeezes herself in, I dont know how they put up with her!

Corrina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Doesn't sound like they have much of a choice The windy weather has set my Blanche-Roberta off again! 811805
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Nope!

Corrina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Laughing
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Man I love this bun! She is such a legend! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by charyuop Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:31 pm

I bet the other bunnies hates windy days too LOL

charyuop
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:05 pm

[b]They are crackpots these buns good job Ann dosnt get like that when its windy we woudn't have a lawn left Very Happy Very Happy
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Blanche has destroyed the lawn here!

Corrina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 pm

maybe she just has dreams of being a landscape gardner and is trying things out with your lawn Laughing
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrina Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Thats a good point! But quite honestly, she wouldnt look out of place on "Time Team", constantly emerging from a trench!

Corrina
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:51 pm

ROFL
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down