Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy's Abscess Diary UD IMPROVEMENT? p16x

+23
Amelia66
ElleyMay
Snowy
Becki
Rosie Rabbit
Velvet.Tears
Dotdot
LilleJente
KathyT
NickieM
Josephine
Happy Hoppers
Yodaphine
LilyGrace
Jay
NSD
Dawnbunny
AprilGirl
wizbit
SarahJane
Catsknickers
jolovesbunnies
KatieB
27 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Daisy's Abscess Diary UD IMPROVEMENT? p16x  - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisy's Abscess Diary UD IMPROVEMENT? p16x

Post by NSD Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:15 am

Oh wow such a relief and good turn around! Hopefully he can continue feeling this good over the coming days. You must be so happy Happy Dance
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Daisy's Abscess Diary UD IMPROVEMENT? p16x  - Page 3 Empty Re: Daisy's Abscess Diary UD IMPROVEMENT? p16x

Post by Catsknickers Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:54 am

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance This is excellent news!!!!!!
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 am

Any news this morning?, I really hope he is continuing to improve, fingers and paws crossed here Hugs
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Becki Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 am

Yippeeeeeeeeeee, Fabulous News. Keep it up over the weekend Daisy! Happy Dance Happy Dance
Becki
Becki
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Day seven.

We have an eating bunny!!!! All by his little self. He is looking cheeky this evening too.

I know that the abscess is still there and that its likely he is still just as inwardly poorly and that his improvement is down to pain killers, but Im feeling like this is the first step in beating it.

Im hoping we are heading in the right direction now.

Thank you again hoppers for all your support. Its meant the world to us both.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:48 am

Glad to hear he is feeling better. I suspect sometimes half of the battle is making them not feel sick as much as addressing the underlying problems. This way at least he is eating and getting all the nutrients his body needs to fight the sickness.

Keep us updated with the progress of the abscess, hopefully it can be beat completely this time!

Watch out for the cheeky face!
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Thank goodness for that, hope he continues to improve, sending nose rubs and vibes for your very special little man xx
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:41 pm

So pleased to hear that Daisy is very much on the mend. Sending vibes for his continued improvement. x
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm

So glad he's feeling better, sending lots more nosey rubs xxx Hugs Hugs

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:08 pm

That is marvellous news Katie. At least you know he isn't in pain and is enjoying life. Hopefully, with a long treatment period, you can sort out the abscess. Such good news.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi All,

He seems to have been doing really well this weekend. His poo's are almost back to normal as are his eating habits.

He is now even more of a daddy's boy than he was before!!!!! i think I have the blame for all the trips to andover and the force feeding!

Im a little on edge as I know that abscess is festering in there, unseen and nasty, but I hope the Anti-b's are doing there thing also.

He seems bright as a button today though.

He sends everyone a cheeky daisy grin.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Glad to hear that he is still feeling well and is back to normal again - probably a bit of rug nibbling will make him feel so much better.

Even though the abscess is there, it isn't getting things all its own way and the ABX will be slowly working its magic. Will Daisy have to do a really long course over months to kill it off like last time? How long do they think the course will be?
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:17 pm

I am so relieved I was really worried for a moment there. He is like Chance, likes to keep us on our toes.
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Here's hoping that he continues to get better, he really is a little fighter, still sending vibes for DaisyB
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:18 am

I think he will be on a really really long course. It was almost a year last time and I am expecting the same.

He is a little fighter my boy - Im really proud of him.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:35 am

Hello Daisy, it's Rudy here, another fellow cheeky Nethie. I hope you feel better soon, lots of bunny luvs to you Love Hugs
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Aww Daisy I'm so so so so glad you are getting back to your cheeky self!

Thinking and hoping that even though it hasn't been too long (although I'm sure it feels it for you!) that the Anti B's are working.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:43 am

How is our DaisyB this morning Katie? hope he is still eating and improving
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Well he is still eating but im not 100% happy. The nuggie and hay eating seems to have slowed. He is eating his veg, plantains and some grass, but not really any hay and he is picking at his nuggies.

He does have times when he has a few days when he cant be bothered with food so this might be one of those. If it gets any worse i'm going to call Mr C.

Perhaps I am hoping for to much to soon. My worry is of course that its got worse, so I am praying that its just off days. Ive ordered some new bags of hay in case the little monkey is just being fussy as the bag I have at the mo is very bitty.

Thanks everyone - it really does help knowing that you are all thinking of my gorgeous man.

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Hopefully he is just enjoying being a Victorian invalid. I think a chaise longue needs to be provided so he can swoon in style. Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:39 pm

NickieM wrote:Hopefully he is just enjoying being a Victorian invalid. I think a chaise longue needs to be provided so he can swoon in style. Laughing

That conjured up a lovely picture Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:46 am

NickieM wrote:Hopefully he is just enjoying being a Victorian invalid. I think a chaise longue needs to be provided so he can swoon in style. Laughing

You might be right there as he proceeded to munch loads of hay and nuggies within seconds of my post, and is bomming round the garden as I type.

I shall see if I can find a chaise longue this evening along with a small child to stand by it fanning him gently with a palm leaf.

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:11 am

Laughing Laughing

Methinks he is enjoying all the extra attention. He's a diva bun. Laughing

But I am so glad he is feeling better. It wouldn't be the same without his antics.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 am

Haha what a cheeky little boy!!
He was probably thinking 'I'm going to make mummy look silly now!'
He must be feeling a bit better, really glad Smile
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Daisy's Abscess Diary UD IMPROVEMENT? p16x  - Page 3 Img_0010
Found this when out shopping the other day! Very nearly bought it for Roo, but it sounds more suited to Daisy...Glad to hear the little tinker is still perkin up! You had us all worried there little man! xx

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next