Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWAF 2011 Conference - don't delay, book today

+5
Tuckerbunnies
Jay
LilyGrace
KatieB
RWAF
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RWAF 2011 Conference - don't delay, book today - Page 2 Empty Re: RWAF 2011 Conference - don't delay, book today

Post by Jay Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 pm

OMG it was amazing !

I'm going to do a write up in the next few days, I took loads of notes, (7 talks) and spoke to lots of people, including a long chat with Frances, I told her that you'd been telling me about the new info, she's realy nice.

Learnt LOTS, too much to write now, but I will!
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

RWAF 2011 Conference - don't delay, book today - Page 2 Empty Re: RWAF 2011 Conference - don't delay, book today

Post by Big Ears Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Jay wrote:OMG it was amazing !

I'm going to do a write up in the next few days, I took loads of notes, (7 talks) and spoke to lots of people, including a long chat with Frances, I told her that you'd been telling me about the new info, she's realy nice.

Learnt LOTS, too much to write now, but I will!

I hope you didn't refer to me as Big Ears Hmmm Laughing Laughing She is lovely, I'm glad you got to chat to her, and glad it was a good day.

I shall look forward to reading the feedback.

I sooo wish I could have gone. I'll maybe have to start planning a day off for next year's.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:54 pm

I am really forward to hearing about it Jay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Big Ears wrote:
I hope you didn't refer to me as Big Ears Hmmm Laughing Laughing She is lovely, I'm glad you got to chat to her, and glad it was a good day.

I shall look forward to reading the feedback.

I sooo wish I could have gone. I'll maybe have to start planning a day off for next year's.

Haha, no, I did know your surname, but couldn't remember it, i said 'Alison from Skpiton', and she then said your surname, and so yeah, I ddint' have to say 'Big ears' Laughing

It'll take me few days to write it up, I'mm make it a supplement for HM i think. I would recommend going, it's much better than I though it was goiing to be Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:09 pm

They should put that on the advertising for next year:

'Much better than I thought is was going to be' Jay, Happy Hoppers

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by RWAF Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Ah, but you recognised me, even with the rather old photo! Wink It was great to meet you, Jay, and Anne too
RWAF
RWAF
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2011-02-07

http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:43 pm

RWAF wrote:Ah, but you recognised me, even with the rather old photo! Wink It was great to meet you, Jay, and Anne too

Of course Ros, you were the belle of the ball!

Really enjoyed meeting you too Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:18 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:They should put that on the advertising for next year:

'Much better than I thought is was going to be' Jay, Happy Hoppers

Laughing

ROFL ROFL
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2