Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pud's Ear /Update 30th June seriously infected.

+10
LilyGrace
NSD
Jay
jolovesbunnies
NickieM
Felix&Willow
Corrina
Becki
KatieB
Tuckerbunnies
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pud's Ear /Update 30th June seriously infected. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pud's Ear /Update 30th June seriously infected.

Post by NickieM Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Any news?
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Pud's Ear /Update 30th June seriously infected. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pud's Ear /Update 30th June seriously infected.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 am

Dawnbunny wrote:Hi,

Hope pud is feeling better.. Ive just been through this with Pumpkin will update in thread.

Dawn

Yes I've been keeping up with your thread as Pud seem's to be the same as Pumpkin, they flushed his ear out at the vet's and it was absolutely full of pus and with having the ear drops in twice a day poor Pud look's a real mess all greasy fur.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 am

NickieM wrote:Any news?

We still have had no news about his culture test which I thought we would by now but our vet is away for a week but I think we might have to ring and see if they know yet Hmmm

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 am

Catswhiskas wrote:How is Pud

He seem's ok but I will feel better when we get the results of the culture test. Pud is a lovely rabbit he has the most wonderful character and is so funny but all this with his ear lately has made him a little quiet sadly.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 pm

I hope he is all right dear, waiting for that phone call is very stressful in itself.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshire Debs Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi Maysie,
Any news from the vet yet?
xx

Yorkshire Debs
Yorkshire Debs
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 am

Yorkshire Debs wrote:Hi Maysie,
Any news from the vet yet?
xx

No nothing! I think Mike is going to ring them tomorrow as we want to know but I do know our vet has been away for a week so maybe we will hear something tomorrow, I will update the thread when I know
xxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Pud's Ear /Update 30th June seriously infected. - Page 2 Empty Pud Update Wednesday 29th June

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Pud is at the vet's tomorrow to start his treatment for his ear. He has to have a course of injections and antibiotics. I do hope this will do the trick as I don't really want them to operate on him Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Mike has just took Pud to the vet's to start his tretment for his ear so hopefully I can tell you more when he get's back with the Pudster Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:31 pm

How did he get on, was he okay? how is he in himself?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Pud's Ear /Update 30th June seriously infected. - Page 2 Empty Pud been to vets today (30th June)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 pm

The vet said Pud has a seriously bad infection in his left ear and Mike has to give him an injection of 0.35mls of 'Alamycin' every 6 days, twice daily of 'Easotic' ear drops which is anti-inflammatory and clean the ear daily with 'Triz-EDTA' ear cleanser.
Poor Pud he hates the ear drops and he has now got another bottle and cleanser Hmmm

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Oh bless him - sending vibes for the gorgeous little man. keep us updated on his progress.
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Katieb wrote:How did he get on, was he okay? how is he in himself?

He seems ok in himself it's just I think uncomfortable for him as he keep's shaking his head all the time. Mike said he hated the vet messing with his ear and he 'big' sulked all the way home but of course when he saw me he cheered up as I gave him a treat for being a good boy at the vet's Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Pud's Ear /Update 30th June seriously infected. - Page 2 Empty UPDATE: SATURDAY 16th JULY.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Pud is still having his ear drops and cleanser and his antibiotic injection's and it's just unbelievable how much stuff we have got out of his ear, he doesn't seem to scratch or shake his head much now which must be a good sign and he is soon back at the vet's for his check up on his ear.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Blimey - poor Pud. Im really glad he seems to be making progress though.

Keep us updated as to how he gets on at the vets x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2