Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyes been admitted now UD - Shes home :)

+7
Catsknickers
JoeyBunsMum
Thumper2001
Tuckerbunnies
KatieB
fall3n-ang3l
marleyNfriends
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Skyes been admitted now UD - Shes home :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyes been admitted now UD - Shes home :)

Post by Jay Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm really pleased Skye's ok Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Skyes been admitted now UD - Shes home :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyes been admitted now UD - Shes home :)

Post by JoeyBunsMum Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:46 pm

That's fabby Thumbs Up Smile

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Well shes been in the vets all day, but just so there was someone to watch her while i was in the hospital.

Shes fab! Very Happy Shes eaten bits and bobs, i noticed the banana, carrot and apple and some rosemary/thyme (ive forgotten which is which!) was gone from her lunch box. Shes just sleepy now. In the car on the way home, she nudged me for more noserubs for the first time ever! Love

Going to pets at home tonight while dad nips into B&Q, think im going to treat her to something, but not sure what!

Last edited by marleyNfriends on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:42 pm

This is the kind of news we want to hear. I am so pleased.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 pm

amazing news Very Happy
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:06 pm

really glad she is doing well - I expect she is looking forward to snuggling up with her mummy and a treat at home x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Thanks everyone Smile I really apreciate the vibes, theyre definitely working!

Shes been very loveable, got her out for a little snuggle and have a look at her wound (which is very small and lovely and neat Very Happy) and she decided she wasnt interested in snuggles and was ready to PLAY!

Had to put her back in her pen, didnt want her jumping off the sofa incase she hurt herself, but you know what its like trying to tell a nethie they have to take it easy!! Laughing Got her a veg play patch though and she loves it, so has been hapily shredding and chomping on it instead.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Josie Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Aw thats good to hear Very Happy she definately getting better Thumbs Up
Josie
Josie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1574
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:44 am

I'm so very glad she is feeling better but make sure she has some rest as she has had a big op and she need's to take things easy and heal Bless her Very Happy xx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:I'm so very glad she is feeling better but make sure she has some rest as she has had a big op and she need's to take things easy and heal Bless her Very Happy xx

Dont know if i mentioned she was only out of her pen 5 minutes. Was just so i could check her over and get some snuggles - but she had other ideas, so i put her back. The cage is only 4ft, so she cant over do it in there. She doesnt like it though, shes started to rattle the door.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2