Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people! Is it just me.....

+7
Becki
fiver
icedancer
4390evans
lizzi_b
KatieB
kitkatmoo
11 posters

Go down

Some people! Is it just me..... - Page 1 Empty Re: Some people! Is it just me.....

Post by And Clover makes 4 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:21 pm

You deffo did the right thing. I've cancelled babysitting because my buns have been acting strange and I worry and didn't want my nephew stressing them. I'm also not going up north for xmas coz we don't wanna leave the bunnies, espially at xmas. I think its nice that people love their pets enough to miss stuff for them xx
And Clover makes 4
And Clover makes 4
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-09-20

https://www.facebook.com\JulieGillies85

Back to top Go down

Some people! Is it just me..... - Page 1 Empty Re: Some people! Is it just me.....

Post by Dotdot Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:55 pm

I think you were perfectly right not to stay, after all you went to the wedding still.

I agree, some people just don't see rabbits as domesticated pets and of the same importance as cats or dogs.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kitkatmoo Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:57 am

Aw thanks everyone. I was a bit worried I was being unreasonable. It has paid off tho as Babbit is back outside in his hutch, happy as larry! Very Happy
kitkatmoo
kitkatmoo
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Most dont care, if its a dog thats different they are meant to be more of a bond, but I think you bond with any animal even if they dont bond with you you deffo bond with them, I have 2 snakes and 2 reptiles, they dont show affection like dogs and cats or even bunnies but they do deserve it back, my mia actually had me worried sick today, her jaw popped and didnt go back in, she got it back in but the pain was making her a nasty girl, not her at all, she tried to tag (attack, bite for folks who dont know what tag means) and she got the glass loads of time, she warned me before hand tho, so I didnt open the glass, I knew she was telling me something was wrong and not to touch her. She seems ok now but will have to keep her calm and let her settle before go near her again.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by And Clover makes 4 Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 pm

It doesn't matter if its a dog, cat, rabbit, snake or hamster. They all deserve to be loved and conforted when under the weather xx
And Clover makes 4
And Clover makes 4
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-09-20

https://www.facebook.com\JulieGillies85

Back to top Go down

Post by Yodaphine Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Without this meaning to sound harsh towards your friend...I think your friend is the one being selfish...If she really cared about you she would accept how much you love Babbitas, thats not asking her to understand, just ACCEPT, I know many of us on here see our bunnies as family, not just pets...I think she is the one being selfish not you! And for the record, I havent been on holiday for 3yrs because I cant bear to leave my furbabies with anyone else...They are my babies, I would feel like I was abandoning them!

Yodaphine
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down