Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme have launched another new food

3 posters

Go down

Supreme have launched another new food Empty Supreme have launched another new food

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 am

Not long after the launch of vetcare plus it would appear Supreme have launched another new food this week. Fibafirst. It appears to be similar to the vetcare plus with a fibre content of 30%. Seems like the Supreme elves need a restful christmas after a busy year.

http://www.fibafirst.com/

Back to top Go down

Supreme have launched another new food Empty Re: Supreme have launched another new food

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:43 am

wonder how much it is
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Supreme have launched another new food Empty Re: Supreme have launched another new food

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:50 am

I have just asked that on their FB page. There is a piggie one as well. I would definitely consider feeding them some of this stuff. My buns just get a couple of the vetcare plus sticks daily and it really seems to have helped plump out their poos so I would love to try the piggies on something similar. I might potter towards plymouth later and see if I can pick some up.

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 am

ooo Smile Sounds interesting. I didnt know about the vet care plus, either. Id be interested if anyone could do a review/comparison between the science selective and the vetcare plus/fibafirst.

My 3 were changed back onto the excel a few months ago, but im not keen on it. I was having trouble with Marley and Dolly's weight when they went back outside and they seemed to do well on excel. Now their back indoors i might consider putting them back on the SS when they're half way through the current bag. If i have the same problem, ill mix it 50/50 with the junior pellets.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:04 am

I will attempt to get hold of some today and see if I can't provide some comparison later.

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:18 am

Thumbs Up will be interested to know
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:09 pm

No food until the instore launch on Sunday so I will go along then and see what it's all about.

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Greatstuff! Smile Thanks Wave Im buying mine a sample bag of the SS to use as treats for now.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy B Bunny Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:35 am

Has anyone used this yet? I'm just currently moving my fluffs onto SS mature as the are both now around the age of 5. I saw this when I went to pick up a bag of SS yesterday. (also in Plymouth) One of my rabbits is a fussy eater, do you think he will like these? Too expensive to feed as a staple, but maybe a piece or 2 a day along with his other pellets?
Might go and get a small box later its 2.99 for 500g! *eyes pop out of head*
Jazzy B Bunny
Jazzy B Bunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down