Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oops rosie nipped charlies nose

2 posters

Go down

oops rosie nipped charlies nose Empty oops rosie nipped charlies nose

Post by dizzylynn Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Cleaned out the wet area of charlies house, leaving it without sawdust to dry out as best can, its lino tiles but it needs air, the sawdust does nothing to help really. Let him run around the garden boy was he having fun, once was finished I opened the shed to let air into babys, he started jumping in and out showing off, where the babys are. He went up to see Rosie, she was all excited, then she nipped him Rolling Eyes , but wouldnt let go Hissy what a shame he didnt know what to do lol, she let go I checked him no blood so he ok just bit of a fright from her, meanwhile stokey couldnt get far enough away from the front where charlie could see him, he tried to sniff him but his cage has plastic sides so he couldnt get to see him properly. Be much better when they are in the houses, I can make a proper mesh barrier so they cant nip each other but can smell each other fine.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

oops rosie nipped charlies nose Empty Re: oops rosie nipped charlies nose

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Naughty bun for biting, I am glad he wasn;t bleeding love, perhaps it was a love bite LOL!!

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down