Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last nights temp

Go down

last nights temp Empty last nights temp

Post by dizzylynn Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Was in the chippy, yes gonna get fat but hubby was knackered cold and didnt have fully stocked freezer was meant to go today, so went for a chippy, fella said it was -5 last night, noooooo wonder the water frooze. Think for charlie going to use the small pet carier as a cosey box tonight till get time to make something perm, and for the babys need to search the house for shoe boxes or something like that.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

last nights temp Empty Re: last nights temp

Post by dizzylynn Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Well I am totally knackered, I found 2 carboard boxes, encased the bottom end of the cage in them, then filled that end with hay and straw, its soooooooooo full will deffo need to buy a bail of stray not bag next time get it, hands are killing me, ive covered the cages with a blanket and put polystirene tiles round the side and back of smokeys since his is just plastic. I filled the cat box with straw and hay for charlie took the door off then put the blanket he was lying on over the to of it leaving the door are clear so he can get in and out it, but put the big chew tube just slightly infront of it to stop any draft getting to him.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down