Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. .

+9
Felix&Willow
FudgesMummy
Dotdot
FarplaceRescue
Thumper2001
icedancer
Sparky
lizzi_b
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 Empty Re: Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. .

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:56 am

Felix&Willow wrote:Eat up lass- porky is all the rage this season (I hope, as I Minch my way out of my jeans nom nom) - who wants to be svelt anyway, get it down ye Smile

Is it Oh that's brilliant then as I'm very porky Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 Empty Re: Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. .

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:01 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
Sparky wrote:
cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:I have found dancing bananas

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 Party0006 Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 Party0010 Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 Party0006

I'm particularly impressed by the smooth moves the middle one is shaking on down. Man.

Laughing

Do you know Sparky I bet you can do these smooth moves, I can just see you bunny breakdancing Laughing

Joey says Sparky was dancing like she was wearing headphones at his party... Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 am

How is Faith this morning? Hope she is still doing ok
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 pm

So glad she's been munching!! Keep it up little one!! Smile

I have images in my head now of sparkly in a banana costume dancing and singing peanut butter jelly time!! Laughing
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 Empty UPDATE SAT 2:28pm :-)

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:40 pm

I'm glad to say there was an empty dish again this morning and we have changed her pellets today and given her smaller ones to eat and she has been nibbling some of them, she is still grinding her teeth so her mouth must be really sore Bless her.

It's the first thing we do now when we get up in a morning check Faith's dish and if it's empty we are so happy. Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:42 pm

cheers go Faith!

Did the meeting between her and Lucy-Rose go ok?
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 pm

icedancer wrote: cheers go Faith!

Did the meeting between her and Lucy-Rose go ok?

Oh No Lucy Rose was fast asleep in her play tube and we had to get her out of it to put her in her indoor hutch for the night, she noticed the pen this morning and I could see her nose twitching as if sniffing to see who it was but we haven't put Faith out yet as I like her to have her breakfast and rest and then go out in her pen in the afternoon for a couple of hours, she seem's to like being in her indoor cage rather than in a pen, no doubt at the moment she feels safer in her indoor cage it's her safe place.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Awwww. I just want to give Faith a big hug Love

Has she seen any other bunnies while she's been with you? I just wonder how she'd react to one. Where she is so loving with Mike I wonder if she'd be the same with another bunny. Could she be a possible wife for Kenzo?
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FarplaceRescue Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:10 pm

It will be lovely for her to have a husbun. Don't you just love happy endings!
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:18 pm

icedancer wrote:Awwww. I just want to give Faith a big hug Love

Has she seen any other bunnies while she's been with you? I just wonder how she'd react to one. Where she is so loving with Mike I wonder if she'd be the same with another bunny. Could she be a possible wife for Kenzo?

Kenzo will be bonded with Jess as they are two hairy bunsters, and we try and bond Nethies with Nethies, I would love to see her with Roly and Enya as they are both very tiny Nethies and she would be ideal to put with them, it's just if Enya will accept her as I think Roly would and they all have sad stories. Roly was found in a hutch with a dead cat kitten by the RSPCA, and Enya was left in a hutch in the garden when her owners moved house and she is very very very nervous, so Faith would fit in well with them but it's if she can part from Mike as she loves and trusts him so much, she is ok around me but she is always looking for Mike.

The room her indoor cage is in is the same room as Lucy Rose and Grace and she sit's and look's at Grace a lot when Grace is out in the house.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Crying or Very sad at Roly and Enyas stories. How can people do that to their pets. So so sad.

That would be lovely having a trio of nethies Love
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:44 pm

icedancer wrote: Crying or Very sad at Roly and Enyas stories. How can people do that to their pets. So so sad.

That would be lovely having a trio of nethies Love

How can you move house and leave your bunny behind in a hutch, how do they live with themselves they must know the poor bunny would have starved to death No
Luckily the neighbour noticed Enya and informed the RSPCA and she ended up at Tameside Rabbit & Guinea Pig rescue centre in Manchester, she is not keen on people at all and I
think just about tolerates us but we can understand why.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:48 pm

I know, I just couldn't do it. My friend at work inherited a bunny from the previous owners of her house and the poor thing is only just letting her stroke it.

When I move from here, Florence and my fish tank will be my number one priority. Most likely I'll look for an additional fish tank on ebay, set it up in new place, then transfer fish over to new tank and sell this one. Florence will probably go to her grandparents for a few days, unless anyone on here wants her......nope I thought not!!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:57 pm

icedancer wrote:I know, I just couldn't do it. My friend at work inherited a bunny from the previous owners of her house and the poor thing is only just letting her stroke it.

When I move from here, Florence and my fish tank will be my number one priority. Most likely I'll look for an additional fish tank on ebay, set it up in new place, then transfer fish over to new tank and sell this one. Florence will probably go to her grandparents for a few days, unless anyone on here wants her......nope I thought not!!!

I'd have had Florence if you were nearer Very Happy

When we moved from Lancashire to here Mike moved me and the bunnies here first and it was so funny. He drives an old Chrysler Voyager and there was me sat in the front and I think we moved here with 11 or 14 rabbits but anyhow they were all in the back in pet carriers as Mike takes all the seats out of the car and we stopped at the services over to give them all water and a check and we had the sliding doors back on both sides of the car to give them some fresh air and the amount of people that came over to look it was so funny Laughing Laughing

I was hoping there would be no dirty bottoms on our 2 hour journey and luckily there wasn't . Hmmm

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Laughing that must have been so entertaining!

Wouldn't you be worried Florence would teach Grace and Lucy-Rose some bad manners?!

She would love coming up to stay with you I expect. She loves it when we get visitors here so would lap up the attention. Maybe one day I'll treat her if I go away for a week or something.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:19 pm

icedancer wrote: Laughing that must have been so entertaining!

Wouldn't you be worried Florence would teach Grace and Lucy-Rose some bad manners?!

She would love coming up to stay with you I expect. She loves it when we get visitors here so would lap up the attention. Maybe one day I'll treat her if I go away for a week or something.

Grace and Lucy Rose would not be awake long enough to learn any bad manners they are always fast asleep Laughing

If Lucy Rose is in the kitchen when customers arrive they always make a fuss of her and she lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvves it Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:23 pm

That's sorted then, they can teach Florence the beauty of sleep. She hasn't quite mastered it yet Rolling Eyes Although the two times she did have a really deep sleep on her side it scared me a bit. Especially the first time Embarassed
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:28 pm

icedancer wrote:That's sorted then, they can teach Florence the beauty of sleep. She hasn't quite mastered it yet Rolling Eyes Although the two times she did have a really deep sleep on her side it scared me a bit. Especially the first time Embarassed

Oh the 'flopped out' bun can be a real heart stopper I've had my fair share of fright's over the years, I'm sure some do it on purpose pale

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:19 pm

I need Faith to give Fudge a nudge-we still aren't too convinced about food and I've now got two nights away next week with the business but aunty Liz from nextdoor has kindly said she would do Fudge duties. Been to boots today and got some organic fruit baby food-he does at least seem to nom them. He is still on metacam dont think being snufflie and snorting is helping...

FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Well done again Faith Smile

Haha I love a flopped out bunny, so great to look at. I remember when the lady I adopted Jeeves from dropped him off, and 10 minutes after she left he completely flopped out. I couldn't believe he was so happy so quick.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 Empty Update Sunday 1:30 am.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 am

Faith has been brilliant today Saturday, she has eaten very well indeed and she has run around more and washed herself more and just enjoyed herself and her coat look's shiny and I think she is building her strength back up. We are very happy at her progress.

Took these of her on Saturday...

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 7-1-12004

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 7-1-12005

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 7-1-12006

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 7-1-12007

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 7-1-12008

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 7-1-12009

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 7-1-12010

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 7-1-12011

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:26 am

Love she's eating Very Happy

She looks so happy. You guys have worked wonders on her.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:35 am

She looks fab, unbelievable progress in such a short space of time, and what a little poppet she is Smile
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:47 am

She's like a different rabbit!! I can't believe the change!! Very Happy So glad to see her munching away!! Keep it up little one!! Hugs
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 Empty Update Sunday 12:17 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 pm

'Nom nom nom nom nom nom' Very Happy

Faith having a dental / UD Sunday 12:17 pm 'Nom nom nom'. . - Page 4 8-1-12002

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next