Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely girl seeks Valentine...

2 posters

Go down

Lonely girl seeks Valentine... Empty Lonely girl seeks Valentine...

Post by RWAF Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:34 pm

http://www.pressdispensary.co.uk/releases/c993328/Lonely-Girl-Seeks-Valentine-to-Share-Life-With.html

Lonely girl seeks Valentine... Valentine-and-buns

February 14, 2012, Press Dispensary.

Bunny girl living alone too long seeks bunny boy to snuggle up with on cold nights, enjoy romantic meals together, and go running, jumping and foraging. Looking to share my spacious love-nest, in well appointed large and secure grounds, well furnished and spotlessly clean. Will nuzzle your ears if you nuzzle mine.

The Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund (RWAF) is the UK's largest charity dedicated to improving the lives of pet rabbits. This Valentine's Day the charity is urging owners to find a companion for their rabbit.

RWAF Vet Advisor Richard Saunders had this to say. "In the wild, rabbits live in large social groups and depend on each other for security, comfort and grooming. Keeping a rabbit alone is cruel. It's as simple as that. Rabbits should be kept in neutered pairs or groups and have access to a safe exercise area at all times."

So whilst we think about our own romantic needs this Valentine's day, we should spare a thought for the lonely bunnies out thereā€¦

To see what else rabbits need as well as companionship, go to www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk.

"Keeping a rabbit alone is cruel. It's as simple as that. Rabbits should be kept in neutered pairs or groups and have access to a safe exercise area at all times." Richard Saunders

- ends -

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
Rae Todd, Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund
Tel: 07870 501 576
Email: rae@rabbitwelfare.co.uk
Site: www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk
RWAF
RWAF
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2011-02-07

http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lonely girl seeks Valentine... Empty Re: Lonely girl seeks Valentine...

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:53 pm

This is lovely, I so wish I could help.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down