Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peppermint is feeling so sad and lonely.

3 posters

Go down

Peppermint is feeling so sad and lonely. Empty Peppermint is feeling so sad and lonely.

Post by bigwig Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Peppermint has tried twice today to bite me, she aimed for my face, but got the collar of my dressing gown instead. She is by nature grumpy and moody, but since losing Harvey she has been more so Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . She is studiously ignoring me ( when not trying to bite me Rolling Eyes ), if I speak to her she just looks away or turns her back. I wonder if she is blaming me for the loss of her husbun. She looks so sad and lonely, but its not me she wants to console her.

On a more positive note we are going to meet a couple of nice young guys on Sun, so hopefully one might take her fancy. Very Happy Very Happy

bigwig
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Peppermint is feeling so sad and lonely. Empty Re: Peppermint is feeling so sad and lonely.

Post by NickieM Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:19 pm

She is maybe just out of sorts and a bit lonely. I doubt she is blaming you, but something major has changed in her life and she is just making sure she still has her territory. Hope she meets up with a lovely new husbun. Happy hunting.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Peppermint is feeling so sad and lonely. Empty Re: Peppermint is feeling so sad and lonely.

Post by racheld69 Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:25 pm

is she neutered? if not that might help. but maybe if she has a nice new boyfirend to love she won't be so grumpy.
racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bigwig Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:03 pm

racheld69 wrote:is she neutered? if not that might help. but maybe if she has a nice new boyfirend to love she won't be so grumpy.

Yes, she is spayed. She has always been a bit moody and short tempered, but I think she has character Very Happy Very Happy I hope she likes one of the guys she is meeting on Sunday.

bigwig
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down