Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please can I have Vibes for my wee Fudge/ Swollen larynx

+6
fiver
Dotdot
gentl
KatieB
icedancer
Tuckerbunnies
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Please can I have Vibes for my wee Fudge/ Swollen larynx - Page 2 Empty Re: Please can I have Vibes for my wee Fudge/ Swollen larynx

Post by fiver Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:20 pm

yayyy go fudge go Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
no one likes hospital food Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Please can I have Vibes for my wee Fudge/ Swollen larynx - Page 2 Empty Re: Please can I have Vibes for my wee Fudge/ Swollen larynx

Post by KatieB Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:30 pm

that is brilliant brilliant brilliant!

Well done fudge!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Just read that thread in one go and it was cheers then No then cheers

I'm glad he's on the mend Smile When is he coming to his new home?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Go Wee Fudge! Happy Dance

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Phew! I've been worried about the poor little man.

cheers to Fudge
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Well done poppet
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:49 am

Good show wee Fudge! cheers
Nom, nom!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:31 pm

How is he doing today??
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Katieb wrote:How is he doing today??

I've had my text from his Foster Mummy this morning and she said he is fine and eating but sounding squeeky Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:09 pm

oh bless him. So long as he is eating an healing nicely. Bless him x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:12 pm

This is great news, the feeling of joy we get when a bnny gets well is overwhelming.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:26 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:This is great news, the feeling of joy we get when a bnny gets well is overwhelming.

Hugs

JO xx

You are so very right Jo! Everyone here really
cares about our wee fluff-heads. They are
just little bundles of love. Love
~holly~
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ShazzaBunny Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Thanks for all the well wishes for Wee Fudge. It was a scary day or two pale , Tuckerbunnies has pretty much filled you in on the happenings. It is just horrid when you feel so useless. Funnily enough, my O/H made a nice bowl of kale, parsley a little grated carrot etc for Wee Fudge coming home, but he ignored it and wanted his proper food Laughing . He was desperate to eat, but swallowing hurt, he kind of held the food in his mouth for a while before he chewed, i can only assume his saliva made it easier to swallow. Would he be clever enough to do that? Hmmm . Either way, he ate and squeeked but after a few days the squeek has stopped and he is ready for his new home Happy Dance . I am going to struggle though Embarassed i Love him Laughing

Sorry for all the texts Tucker Hugs , i just know how i have felt when i have been waiting on getting a bunny, and i know you must have been worried sick and felt as useless as i did. Im just glad the wee trooper got through it Love

ShazzaBunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:45 pm

ShazzaBunny wrote:

Sorry for all the texts Tucker Hugs , i just know how i have felt when i have been waiting on getting a bunny, and i know you must have been worried sick and felt as useless as i did. Im just glad the wee trooper got through it Love

Oh I was so glad of those texts so don't apologise I was so glad to hear he was ok after his neuter as I was so worried with him bieng so tiny .

Aww do you think you would have kept him if I hadn't wanted him , I know I will cry on Tuesday if you do.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:44 am

Glad the little chap is doing better, he is such a cutie x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by ShazzaBunny Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:58 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Aww do you think you would have kept him if I hadn't wanted him , I know I will cry on Tuesday if you do.

No i wouldnt have kept him, much as i want to, i have reached my limit at 9 and i started fostering because i had empty hutch syndrome Laughing . I have already joined the failed foster club with Willow Embarassed . I think when there is a bunny you nurse back to health, you grow a stronger bond with them, it was the same with my other foster Divo Love . But Wee Fudge is going to the best home ever and i know i can hear about his progress with Faith Love. I will try not to cry on Tuesday and if i do, they will be happy tears Wink

ShazzaBunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2