Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ive just caught Charlie Eating...

+16
Sixer
Ruffin
marleyNfriends
Rachel&Nibbler
jolovesbunnies
Dotdot
gentl
FudgesMummy
Vince the bunny
Thumper2001
SarahJane
NickieM
fall3n-ang3l
icedancer
Tuckerbunnies
KatieB
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ive just caught Charlie Eating... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ive just caught Charlie Eating...

Post by JoeyBunsMum Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Katieb wrote:
Vince the bunny wrote: Laughing Vince and the girls once robbed my kids picnic off them, jam sarnies and fruit cake Rolling Eyes

Ha ha ha ha the mental pictures I have of this will keep me chuckling for a while! ha ha

Crisps, Cola Laces! Im glad its not just mine that will literally eat ANYTHING!

Im not used to it, daisy will not eat anything other than hay, grass, herbs, veg (and even some of that he looks at as if Im trying to poison him) and his beloved plantain. He wont even eat bunny treats!

All this time I thought Daisy was a little monkey but he doesnt have a patch on Charlie.

I know that look Laughing This thread is too funny! Charlie must be desperate to be eating 'manky fat balls' Laughing

Barney used to love cake, he'd hoover up any crumbs on the floor. And Jordans cereal bars. And Snack A Jacks Laughing No

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Ive just caught Charlie Eating... - Page 2 Empty Re: Ive just caught Charlie Eating...

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Dotdot wrote:
jolovesbunnies wrote:Has anyone noticed their bunnies little botties when they have something really enjoyable? Their little sides start twitching.

Do you mean where their hips are I suppose? When my pair eat their tea I always see some sort of twitching and wondered what it was!

Yes I do love, it is so cute.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Snuffie l;oves Smarties and has his own box. It is a little habit now that when we go to bed at night, he is there with me with all his bits, bedding food etc. He alays has his late greens and then comes up to me for a smartie, I put it in my lips and he takes it gently from his little lips, It is adorable.

Also if I have a coffee and don;t bring the biuscits in he will just sit and stare at me until he gets a piece.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:14 pm

[b]Isn't there an EG rule or somthing about watchin bunnies butties these days Laughing
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Ha ha, very good love.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Animals just don't now what they are "supposed" to eat, do they? My bunnies are good about only eating bunny things, but our late cat, Squeak, would at ANYTHING. Her finest, a few weeks before she died, was a chunk of cake. I'd made a giant cupcake cake for a party, left it to cool before icing, heard a suspicious noise in the kitchen and caught her biting a substantial chunk from the top of it Laughing

I didn't have time to bake another, so I filled the hole with extra icing. Noone knew!
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:27 pm

jolovesbunnies wrote:Snuffie l;oves Smarties and has his own box. It is a little habit now that when we go to bed at night, he is there with me with all his bits, bedding food etc. He alays has his late greens and then comes up to me for a smartie, I put it in my lips and he takes it gently from his little lips, It is adorable.

Also if I have a coffee and don;t bring the biuscits in he will just sit and stare at me until he gets a piece.

Hugs

Jo xx

Aww Love He obviously has a sweet tooth Laughing

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:35 pm

charlie will start singing FLYING WITHOUT WINGS Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Ruffin wrote:[b]Isn't there an EG rule or somthing about watchin bunnies butties these days Laughing

Laughing There probably is somewhere!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:23 pm

God mine are really boring and just eat hay! Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing

(However, we did once feed the cat space dust and that was hilarious. It was binkying all over the kitchen. Mum thought it was fitting until we fessed up. Laughing Laughing)
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 pm

NickieM wrote:(However, we did once feed the cat space dust and that was hilarious. It was binkying all over the kitchen. Mum thought it was fitting until we fessed up. Laughing Laughing)
Laughing

My Hu-Grandad once gave his poodle some lemonade because he had poured some for himself and the dog was begging and begging for it. Apparently it poked its nose in the dish, went about four feet straight in the air then ran around the hall at 100mph rubbing its nose on the carpet ROFL
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 am

Great stories Laughing

As a child our mad black welsh cat G'ynys was a terrible thief. The one that sticks in my memory the most was when my mother had made an egg custard tart. Rather foolishly she left it on the worktop to cool. We then discovered that G'ynys has carefully eaten all of the egg custard leaving a perfect pastry case behind.

We also once caught him having fish and chips on the lawn - never did find out which of the neighbours had lost their chip shop lunch Embarassed
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Ha ha when I have been eating things on a tray in the past, I have had a bunny jump up on to the sofa and steal, say a chip.

Once I was sitting with a sandwich cut into quarters, I looked down and saw two were missing. Naughty little Sophie (God rest her) had pinched two quarters.

Whatever I eat now Snuffie begs.

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2