Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to source some large hutches for unexpected newbies?!

3 posters

Go down

Where to source some large hutches for unexpected newbies?! Empty Where to source some large hutches for unexpected newbies?!

Post by Kate7590 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:37 pm

So..long story...after a very busy evening Iv ended up with the need to source some large hutches to house some rabbits.
Im getting some puppy pens ASAP so buns in question can go out and play in the garden, seeing as some haven't been out of hutches in nearly 3 years.

Have 1 giant bun in a 3ft indoor cage, which he's been in for 8months, so getting him a nice big hutch is first on my list of priorities.

Will be running round tomorrow taking some for vacs and some for vacs & neutering so that will keep me busy!

If anyone can recommend some places that do nice big hutches for a reasonable price..and possibly flatpack because we had such a job trying to get the current one big hutch in through the house!!!

Thanks Smile
Kate7590
Kate7590
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Where to source some large hutches for unexpected newbies?! Empty Re: Where to source some large hutches for unexpected newbies?!

Post by Vince the bunny Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:44 pm

zooplus are doing a sale till 11pm tonight, I don't know if they have large hutches or one suitable for a giant, but it's worth a look.
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Where to source some large hutches for unexpected newbies?! Empty Re: Where to source some large hutches for unexpected newbies?!

Post by Sparky Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Here's the list of companies who have signed up to the RWAF charter - it would be great if you could support one of those and tell them why you did:

RWAF approved hutch suppliers

ETA:
Here's a RWAF approved 6 x 2 x 2 for £118.22 with free delivery, which seems like a pretty good price Thumbs Up 6 foot hutch - not sure if it comes flat-packed...

For a giant you might be better off with a shed, if you have room.

I hope you are going to come back when you have time and tell us about these bunnies Thumbs Up
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:55 pm

I got a 6 footer for the pigs from the rabbit hutch shop. It came flat packed and is good quality and not too expensive.

http://www.the-rabbit-hutch-shop.com/6ft-5-x-2ft-5-giant-rabbit-guinea_pig-hutch-cage.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate7590 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 am

Thanks guys Iv ordered 2 big 6.5ft hutches from the rabbit hutch shop, the link cheryl'n'bruce'flo sent me..which is also on the list of RWAF approved list.

Also ordered 3 puppy pens, which will hopefully make 4 pens!

Thanks again Smile
Kate7590
Kate7590
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down