Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone

+17
Big Ears
Sue_pawz
icedancer
NickieM
FluffSlave
Dotdot
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
fiver
marleyNfriends
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
Sparky
KatieB
wizbit
gentl
Tuckerbunnies
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone

Post by wizbit Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Oh no, little Enya. Come on little princess, please get better. Sending lots of vibes for you all. Hugs

wizbit
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone

Post by Dotdot Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Tons of vibes for Enya. I hope she is a lot brighter in the morning.
Lots of hugs for you and Mike too Hugs xxx
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 pm

oh maysie give her big loves from all of us here in my warren hope she picks up very quickly
trillions of healing vibes for enya coming through Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
wish i could come over and help you and mike somehow xx

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Come on Enya! Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Sending lots & lots of healing vibes from me and Willow. Come on Enya, you can do it! Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Sending more vibes for you little girl xxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm

how's she doing now maysie ?

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone - Page 3 Empty UPDATE 11:48 Not looking good.

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Mike has just rushed her down to the emergency vet's again as she won't take her syringe feeds or meds it's as if she has given up, she is just slipping away and I am sat here sobbing as I don't know what else we can do for her Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Will keep you posted.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Maysie, so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of vibes in the hope that she comes good. Hugs Hugs
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Come on little one. Sending loads of vibes Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 am

come on enya get better sweetheart Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:26 am

any news yet maysie

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:29 am

fiver wrote:any news yet maysie

Not yet Rob he has to drive to Middlesbrough for the emergency vet and it's a good 45 minutes away from here and he's in my mini as his car is being mended at the garage, it's one of those weeks again when everything is going wrong Hmmm

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 am

it never seems to end @ tuckerbunnies got fingers toes eyes paws and ears all tightly crossed for her

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:44 am

Mike has just rang Enya died in his arms at the vet's, the vet said she had hardly got a heartbeat, she said there was nothing we could have done, I am absolutely devastated at her loss and Roly as he loved her so much and they so needed each other.
I'm just so sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 am

oh no i'm so so sorry to hear this i really thought she might just make it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 am

I took these photos of her early this morning Mike had just syringe fed her I never dreamt that they would be the last photos I would ever take of her Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone - Page 3 Enya002-1

Vibes Please for 'Enya' rushed to emergency vets..She's gone - Page 3 Enya001-1

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 am

such a beutiful girl she had such a happy life with you mike roly and all the other tuckerbunnies. Love Love Love Love
you gave her the equivalent of tens of happy years in such a short time RIP little enya Love Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:29 am

I am so so sorry to hear this

Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:07 am

I'm so very sorry to hear this. Sending love to you, mike and Roly xxxxxxxx

Sleep tight pretty girl x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 am

Im sorry if my post goes wrong as Im on my phone, i really didn't want to leave this until later.

Im just lost for words Maysie, i really thought she was going to pick up and bounce back. You do your best to look after and protect the bunnies yet its never enough. While people who couldn't give a f have their beautiful bunnies for years and years. It makes me angry, they foot deserve them, why should they get more time with them!. Its just not fair :’( too many beautiful bunnies are leaving us for their friends at the bridge. :’( Im just so sorry Maysie, i really am. Binky free Enya with Pud cloud and all the lucky tucker bunnies. X x x x hugs to you Maysie
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:06 am

So sorry to hear this Maysie. My thoughts are with you both and Roly Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:41 am

I'm so sorry Maysie Sad I didn't expect this one bit.
I agree with Sophia, it's just not fair that those who care for their rabbits sometimes don't get enough time with them.

I hope Roly does okay. Lots of hugs for the three of you Hugs Hugs Hugs
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:25 am

OMG! Maysie, you poor dear! The two of you must be so devastated! All the hugs in the world to you! Hugs I grieve with you my friend. Wee Enya was a precious little mite of a bun. I cannot stop crying. This is just too much! More hugs to you! Hugs

Binky Free Enya! Binky free with the Pudster and the other beloved Tuckerbunnies at the Bridge!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Oh Maysie, I'm so so sorry Crying or Very sad

Hugs Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next