Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well now I know why she has been so grumpy - u/d tues

+8
gentl
fiver
KatieB
FluffSlave
Sparky
Dotdot
fall3n-ang3l
Thumper2001
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well now I know why she has been so grumpy - u/d tues - Page 2 Empty Re: Well now I know why she has been so grumpy - u/d tues

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:29 pm

No change. I am trying not to looks at her feet too often as I won't be able to judge so well if she is healing or worsening. Her foot is looking really quite reddy pink but this could be because she is getting better blood flow and healing or is could be that it is worsening. It is a bit of a waiting game.

Back to top Go down

Well now I know why she has been so grumpy - u/d tues - Page 2 Empty Re: Well now I know why she has been so grumpy - u/d tues

Post by FluffSlave Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Playing the waiting game is never fun Sad Fingers crossed that the reddy pinkness is a sign that she's healing and not getting worse. Keep us updated.
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 pm

She has seen our rabbit vet today seeing as Bruce had to go to confirm that he is a dirty boy! She said that she thought the feet were slightly inflamed and has given some fuciderm so hopefully that will speed the healing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:09 pm

We were given fuciderm cream for Thumper once and from what I remember, it did work quickly.

We certainly didn't have to use it long anyway Thumbs Up
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Flo's feet are looking much better today! Happy Dance

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:00 pm

That's great news Happy Dance
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 am

Brilliant news Smile
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Yay cheers Good girl Flo Love
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2