Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think Iam Making Progress With Snowflake

+4
fiver
KatieB
Vince the bunny
fall3n-ang3l
8 posters

Go down

Think Iam Making Progress With Snowflake Empty Think Iam Making Progress With Snowflake

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked well with bribery of course Laughing ive been stroking her once and then giving her a fenugreek crunchie and shes been fine with that,been doing that for about 4 days,on sat' i had to manhandle them both and do a bunny burrito,i had to cut there claws for the first time and very surprisingly,snowflake was a dream to do,it was spike who kept wriggling but today snowflake was on the bottom bit of the cage and i stroked her about 5 times and each time she looked really relaxed and she kept looking at my hand Laughing and i bet she was thinking "just give me the fenugreek,woman!" i did this 3 times and then i walked away Love
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Think Iam Making Progress With Snowflake Empty Re: Think Iam Making Progress With Snowflake

Post by Vince the bunny Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Wow, progress!! Well done you, it's lovely when they start to trust you and let you show them affection. Was she quite timid when you got her? Do you know why?
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Think Iam Making Progress With Snowflake Empty Re: Think Iam Making Progress With Snowflake

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:39 pm

no,they both really dont like been picked up,spike will tolerate a few strokes but snowflake is a big NO NO with touching,so thought i would try and bribe her and it seems to be working,i got them both from a breeder (before i knew any better),i probably saved snowflake as she wanted to keep her back but let me have her becouse of a lot of messing about at the start
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Awwww well done snowflake ....... Love
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:09 pm

thats good progress Thumbs Up
i would of thought it would kick off when you tryed to trim snowflakes nails Smile

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:23 pm

i know Rob,she was really good and how she looked at me today,was really different Love
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:43 pm

fall3n-ang3l wrote:i know Rob,she was really good and how she looked at me today,was really different Love
awww it's a nice feeling isn't lt

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:07 pm

I'm glad it went well for you! cheers Our Thumper still fights us when we clip his nails. He escapes the bunny burrito far to eaisly because of his large size and as far as trancing him,,,forget it! Of course I nicked him a bit too close the first time. This last time he almost had relaxed by the last paw.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:02 am

Aww Clever girl Snowflake Love Love Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Good girl Snowflake love. Mummy loves you so much.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Love Aww, what a good girlie!

I daren't do Willow's nails myself. She is just too big. One kick of her back legs and it HURTS, and she's gone. Instead she goes down to the pet shop to have them done by the guy who sold her to us. He absolutely adored her and used to play with her in his lunch breaks - probably the reason she's so tame now. He was so hoping it would be someone nice who bought her and was chuffed when we did (he knew us and how well we take care of our animals), and he really did care about her welfare. I think it's nice that he gets to see her once in a while and knows she's so well. And she's an angel for him, just sits on his counter top and falls asleep. Work that one out? Rolling Eyes
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:54 pm

FluffSlave wrote:Love Aww, what a good girlie!

I daren't do Willow's nails myself. She is just too big. One kick of her back legs and it HURTS, and she's gone. Instead she goes down to the pet shop to have them done by the guy who sold her to us. He absolutely adored her and used to play with her in his lunch breaks - probably the reason she's so tame now. He was so hoping it would be someone nice who bought her and was chuffed when we did (he knew us and how well we take care of our animals), and he really did care about her welfare. I think it's nice that he gets to see her once in a while and knows she's so well. And she's an angel for him, just sits on his counter top and falls asleep. Work that one out? Rolling Eyes

ROFL

fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:55 pm

There aren't even any Fenugreek Crunchies involved!! Well, at least not until we get home and she has the bunny sulks with me... Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down