Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything '

+15
jag
Sue_pawz
gentl
Sparky
paullp
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
Velvet.Tears
FluffSlave
marleyNfriends
KatieB
Sixer
Zo
fiver
Tuckerbunnies
19 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 5 Empty Re: Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything '

Post by Sparky Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Poor little mite Sad

Maysie, do you have any suspicion there might be any other problem that's not been found? I know his tooth was very manky but I wonder if there was something else going on too that is the real cause of him not eating Hmmm

What a worry he is at the moment Sad Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 5 Empty Re: Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything '

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:19 pm

I'm going to try Pepsi on Lisa Hodgsons 'Recipes for sick bunnies' in her latest issue of 'Bunny Mad'. ( Page 18 Mom's Medicinal Mash )

They sound very good indeed and I can but try, I have all the ingredients anyway. So will let you know how I go on.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Sparky wrote:Poor little mite Sad

Maysie, do you have any suspicion there might be any other problem that's not been found? I know his tooth was very manky but I wonder if there was something else going on too that is the real cause of him not eating Hmmm

What a worry he is at the moment Sad Hugs Hugs Hugs

The vet had a good check of him and said it's ileus due to the stress of having his tooth out, he has also got a little bit of infection to the gum where she took the tooth out.

Both Fudge and Faith have had ileus after having dentals I honestly think it's a nethie thing. Chudleigh Flint was also very poorly before and after dentals and had a massive heart attack coming round from his last dental which cost him his life. I call Nethies the 'Yorkshire terriers' of the rabbit world as they just don't do being poorly at all.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:53 am

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 5 FallPepsiGW_zpsf823dfd8

Hugs to you and Mike and nose touches to the rest of the fabulous Tuckerbunnies!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:22 am

I am hoping that there is some good news this morning xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 5 Empty UPDATE SATURDAY 11:40 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:50 am

Well the 'Banana Brunch' that I made him last nigh I had to use rolled oats as I had no oat bran and I put a little on a teaspoon at first but no he pushed it away and then I dipped my finger in the mash hoping he may lick it off my finger..but no! instead he just got angry with me. I will certainly use these recipes again for sick bunnies as it say's the oat bran recipes are wonderful for helping gain weight and you can also use the Green Dream and Carrot Crush recipes to syringe feed.

I only did Pepsi a little dish of greens last night when I did all the buinny feeds and this morning he has eaten half of it, we are not going to get to excited yet as he has done this before then not eaten again so we are hoping and praying we have turned a corner and this is the start and that he will continue to eat by himself and make us very happy by eating half his breakfast this morning if not all.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Come on Pepsi, you are halfway there Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ShazzaBunny Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Oh dear, little grump getting angry at you, but at least he ate half his greens, maybe you can "annoy" him into eating again? Laughing

Right wee guy, keep eating, or i will be down to have words with you Wink maybe try asking him to eat in a Scottish accent Maysie Laughing i used to use an Irish accent when i wanted Riley to do something he didnt want to do Embarassed

ShazzaBunny
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2012-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:44 pm

ShazzaBunny wrote:Oh dear, little grump getting angry at you, but at least he ate half his greens, maybe you can "annoy" him into eating again? Laughing

Right wee guy, keep eating, or i will be down to have words with you Wink maybe try asking him to eat in a Scottish accent Maysie Laughing i used to use an Irish accent when i wanted Riley to do something he didnt want to do Embarassed

I often talk to him in Scottish and call him my 'wee Scottish bun' Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:46 pm

He's flat out at the moment on his heat pad Bless him Love Love

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 5 Pepsi001-3

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 5 Pepsi002-1

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:32 pm

i'm so glad he ate at least half it's a good sign Happy Dance Happy Dance

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh the little love, have everything crossed that he has turned a corner xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 5 Empty UPDATE 7:59 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Eaten a tiny bit of his breakfast so we are very very slowly getting there....we hope!

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:37 am

I'm so very happy he is starting to eat. Sweet little mite that he is. i think it's a good sign that he is getting grumpy and not just ignoring the food. Vibe top up and prayers for Pepsi, you, Mike and the rest of the Warren. I hope you and Mike can get some rest!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 5 Empty UPDATE SUNDAY 10:12 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:15 am

Pepsi ate half his tea last night and seems a lot brighter and we are now smiling a bit more as we certainly think we have turned a corner and he is starting eating again Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:33 am

Brilliant news! Go Pepsi!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:00 pm

This was the most wonderful news to wake up too! Good job Mom & Dad!
We are all proud of you Pepsi! I know that there are some tasty noms in your future!!!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Wonderful news Very Happy Thumbs Up Happy Dance

I am guessing that relieved does not even begin to describe how you must feel.
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Is he still munching?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Katieb wrote:Is he still munching?

No, he hasn't touched his breakfast and has slept most of the day so far , it's one step forward and then two steps back with him sadly Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Oh no Sad

Come on Pepsi!

Sending vibes to him and hugs to you and Mike Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 5 Empty UPDATE 8:34 pm

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

We are going to have to syringe feed him again as he has not eaten all day today I really thought he would start eating again, first it was Fudge then Faith and now Pepsi Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Come on Pepsi!!! You need to nom up!!!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:00 pm

awww pepsi dexys midnight runners song says "come on pepsi oh i swear at this moment you must eat everything, you see that cress oh that cress come and nom it you know that you ca an come on pepsi too rai ay come on pepsi now you are grown now you have show oh oh pe-epsi" Thumbs Up
Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Embarassed trammies it sounded good in my head i love the song come on eileen:lol:

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next