Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything '

+15
jag
Sue_pawz
gentl
Sparky
paullp
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
Velvet.Tears
FluffSlave
marleyNfriends
KatieB
Sixer
Zo
fiver
Tuckerbunnies
19 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything '

Post by KatieB Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Oh bless him - I hope he is ok and that helps him longer term. Glad he is home safe x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything '

Post by gentl Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:09 am

Hugs Hugs Hugs I'm glad all was taken care of and sweet wee Pepsi Love is back home!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Empty UPDATE FROM PEPSI. Friday 11:08 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:09 am

Thank you Happy Hoppers for my Vibes I am still feeling a bit yukky and my mouth is very sore but I can have some magic medicine Dad Tucker said at lunch time. I'm quite comfortable and cosy but I wanted to bring my tootypeg home and put under they hay last night because Sparky said if you do that the tootypeg fairy bunny leaves a bag of noms but Aunty Honor the vet didn't give it me to bring hime Sad
Never mind I probably couldn't eat them anyway at the moment with my poorly mouth Sad

But Thank You again everyone
Pepsi

xxxxxx

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Pepsi001-1

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Zo Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Every time you post a picture of Pepsi I find myself going HE'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE Love Love Love Love

Glad he is ok, hope he recovers quickly and is back on the noms soon Smile
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Aw poor Pepsi, maybe if you ask humum nicely she'll get you a tasty bad of nommy treats when you're feeling better for being such a brave boy? Smile
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Aw, good to hear he's recovering ok. *gentle nose rubs*
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Thank you Happy Hoppers for my Vibes I am still feeling a bit yukky and my mouth is very sore but I can have some magic medicine Dad Tucker said at lunch time. I'm quite comfortable and cosy but I wanted to bring my tootypeg home and put under they hay last night because Sparky said if you do that the tootypeg fairy bunny leaves a bag of noms but Aunty Honor the vet didn't give it me to bring hime Sad
Never mind I probably couldn't eat them anyway at the moment with my poorly mouth Sad

Pepsi

xxxxxx
Pepsi, the tootypeg fairy knows about bunny teefs and that sometimes you can't bring them home, and she will come when your mouth is feeling lots better. She knows there is no point leaving treats now if your mouth is sore and you can't really really enjoy them. But I think in a week or so she might bring your favourites Smile

Isn't that right Mummy Tucker?

I hope you feel better really quickly Pepsi Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:27 am

Sparky wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:Thank you Happy Hoppers for my Vibes I am still feeling a bit yukky and my mouth is very sore but I can have some magic medicine Dad Tucker said at lunch time. I'm quite comfortable and cosy but I wanted to bring my tootypeg home and put under they hay last night because Sparky said if you do that the tootypeg fairy bunny leaves a bag of noms but Aunty Honor the vet didn't give it me to bring hime Sad

Pepsi

xxxxxx
Pepsi, the tootypeg fairy knows about bunny teefs and that sometimes you can't bring them home, and she will come when your mouth is feeling lots better. She knows there is no point leaving treats now if your mouth is sore and you can't really really enjoy them. But I think in a week or so she might bring your favourites Smile

Isn't that right Mummy Tucker?

I hope you feel better really quickly Pepsi Hugs Hugs Hugs

The tootypeg fairy has been and left a note with the noms saying that Pepsi can have some treats but only when his mowff is better Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Empty UPDATE SATURDAY 1:27 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:35 am

Unfortunately Pepsi is not eating for himself his mouth must be really sore at the moment and so we are syringe feeding him as he can definitely not afford to lose any weight the size he is.
We have found with the Nethies they don't seem to eat after having dentals for a couple of days they become very mardy and want loving which we don't mind as we have ample to give but when they are better....they become grumpy again Laughing

Our wee man Pepsi and his sore mowff.
Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Pepsi2

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Pepsi

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:02 am

Sending mega vibes for Pepsi! Hope your mouwf gets better very soon. Hugs for your Mommy & Daddy and a gentle nose rub for you Pepsi.

p.s. You've got noms waiting when you get better!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:36 am

Pepsi Love Love Love

That's one way to get a cuddle Wink Feel better soon sweetie Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 am

Oh bless him. Please give him a snuggle from me. I hope he is soon back to his grumpy self and can enjoy his treats xx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 am

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
We have found with the Nethies they don't seem to eat after having dentals for a couple of days they become very mardy and want loving which we don't mind as we have ample to give but when they are better....they become grumpy again Laughing

Our wee man Pepsi and his sore mowff.
Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Pepsi2

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Pepsi

This is sooooooo true ! Sending snuggles to Pepsi!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Empty UPDATE SUNDAY 1:08

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Pepsi is still not eating so he is now on syringe feeds every two hours, these Nethies are certainly putting us through it with the worry the little monkeys! Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Pepsi, come on, start eating properly again. There's that big pile of yumminess that the tootypeg fairy left, and if you're not careful the other buns might make a start on it without you....
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jag Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 pm

bless his little soul ..
kind regards

jag
Banned

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Come on Pepsi! Get nomming little guy x x x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Vibes for the little man. Come on Pepsi! Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:33 pm

nomming vibes for pepsi Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 am

Pepsi dear, time to nom nom. I hear that there are fenugreek crunchies in your future!

Vibe top up and a gentle nose touch for you and Hugs for Mommy and Daddy. Also nose rubs for the rest of the warren.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:50 am

how is pepsi this morning maysie,
vibes for little lad Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:19 am

Hope Pepsi is starting to eat on his own, such a worry these bunnies are Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Can we have Vibes for Pepsi Please/ Ud 'Eating everything ' - Page 2 Empty UPDATE MONDAY 11:28 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:34 am

Pepsi is still not eating he's alert but just not interested eating for himself yet. It took about a week after Faith had a tooth removed to eat by herself so hopefully in the next few days he might start to nibble at something, you are apt to worry more when they are so tiny as they haven't much weight on them in the first place.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:49 pm

nomming top up vibes for Pepsi Wave
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Topping up the vibes for the little guy. Come on Pepsi you've got a lot of crunchies to get through!
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next