Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I have some ' Good Luck Vibes Please / Had my Endoscopy

+10
marleyNfriends
gentl
paullp
Sparky
KatieB
fiver
FluffSlave
Thumper2001
Sue_pawz
Tuckerbunnies
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can I have some ' Good Luck Vibes Please / Had my Endoscopy - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I have some ' Good Luck Vibes Please / Had my Endoscopy

Post by Sue_pawz Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Perhaps the "I was brave" stickers have been the victims of govt cuts?
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Can I have some ' Good Luck Vibes Please / Had my Endoscopy - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I have some ' Good Luck Vibes Please / Had my Endoscopy

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Sue_pawz wrote:Perhaps the "I was brave" stickers have been the victims of govt cuts?

Probably, everything else has Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Well done Maysie, you were very brave Hugs

I'm glad it's done and that they didn't see anything that immediately alarmed them. I hope they can get you sorted out with minimum hassle Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm

no the last gifts they were sued for so they had to stop giving them the mrsa Laughing Laughing Laughing
you were very brave though and skippy thinks you deserve some fenugreek crunchies Thumbs Up but ifyou don't eat them he would gladly oblige Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:27 pm

fiver wrote:no the last gifts they were sued for so they had to stop giving them the mrsa Laughing Laughing Laughing
you were very brave though and skippy thinks you deserve some fenugreek crunchies Thumbs Up but ifyou don't eat them he would gladly oblige Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing I bet he would!

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:55 am

Been thinking about this today. I'm glad it is over with. I hope that they can address the problem and get you feeling better SOON! This has gone on too long! Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 am

You were very brave indeed, I really don't think I could handle having an endoscopy No

Topping up my vibes for you Hugs Hugs

Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:36 am

I'm glad to hear that it is out of the way now. I know it will have been playing on your mind Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:26 am

Thumper2001 wrote:I'm glad to hear that it is out of the way now. I know it will have been playing on your mind Hugs

Yes it has as I thought it was the big C as my Brother has it in the stomach Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote: Yes it has as I thought it was the big C as my Brother has it in the stomach Sad

Awww, Maysie. Hugs Sweetheart, it didn't sound like that to me at all. Not at all. Just because a
sibling has it doesn't necessarily mean it is a genetic form of cancer. Men are twice as likely to get
it as women and your lifestyle is not of the sort that most people who get this disease have.
I.E. you are not a heavy smoker or heavy drinker(Or even a smoker or drinker!), you don't eat
lots of heavily salted and/or preserved foods, no occupational exposure to toxins, you DO eat
fresh fruits and veggies. You are female and as such your hormones may help.

You'll be OK! Hugs I just hope the pain goes away soon. Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Well done Maysie Smile I think you have been so brave, there is absolutely no way I could have done that awake.

Fingers crossed that you get the treatment you need very soon. To echo Gentl, I am sure the problem with your stomach is not cancer. Huge hugs Hugs Hugs Am thinking of you xx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2