Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin / UD Eating a little.

+14
NickieM
Rachel&Nibbler
marleyNfriends
gentl
icedancer
KatieB
Big Ears
nethie
Sixer
Amelia66
Sparky
fiver
FluffSlave
Tuckerbunnies
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 Empty UPDATE 21:12

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Mike is on his way home with Siskin and her Mum, she is coming round a bit and she is bubble wrapped and has a blanket and heat pad as it's very important to keep her warm and I'm just going to put a heater in their room to make it warmer for her.
The next 24 hours are the worse but we will sit up through the night with her like we do with all of them when they are seriously ill or had Op's and Mike will give her the meds round the clock as always and we shall just hope that she is strong enough to fight and doesn't give up like so many bunnies do. We are going to try and keep her Mum as close as possible to her so she doesn't get to stressed as they both need each other. All we can do is our best and hope.

I don't think I can remember the last time we had a happy Christmas Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 Empty Re: Please can I have Vibes for Siskin / UD Eating a little.

Post by FluffSlave Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Oh Maysie Sad

Sending all the vibes in the world to all of the poorly Tuckerbunnies. Come on Siskin! Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 Empty Re: Please can I have Vibes for Siskin / UD Eating a little.

Post by fiver Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:04 pm

sending lots of vibes and hugs to all and extra special healy vibes for siskin Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh, Maysie! MEGA get well vibes for precious Siskin! The HYPER-sonic hare-Mail Squadron
just took off and should be across the Big Pond to Scotch Corner straightaway! You should
hear the engines shortly!

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Sending vibes for the dear wee Faith and ALL the Tuckerbunnies!

Wave Wave Wave Wave MEGA GET WELL/FEEL BETTER VIBES TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE TUCKER WARREN...HU-MIN & BUNNY! Wave Wave Wave Wave

gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Oh Maysie Crying or Very sad Sending tons and tons of vibes for the little girl. I hope she pulls through. Hugs Hugs Hugs
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 Empty UPDATE 00:33 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:46 am

Siskin has come round a little now , Mike has just given her the first of her Vetergesic injection's at least we now know what to expect after Rosie's Op last November .The blockage was down to fur and poo and I'm glad to say not carpet or anything else I would have been so upset if it had been and very guilty.
The vet said it was only a little bit but enough to stress her out and cause ileus.

I will keep you all posted and thank's for your support and Vibes it means a lot to me Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:02 am

It's brilliant she has come through the op. Thinking of you all Hunni xxxxxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 Empty UPDATE 3:20 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 am

Siskin has had 5 1ml syringes of critical care Fine Grind no problem at all to get it down her and so we are very pleased about that and although still sleepy she is a lot brighter than my last update. I even magaged to get some photo's of her and Skylark. ( excuse Mike's well earned beer he's allowed two when he's on bun watch as they are long night's )
She is due another Vetergesic injection at 8:00 am

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 18-12-12004

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 18-12-12005

Note the very out of it glazed eye.
Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 18-12-12006

Mummy Skylark keeps an eye on us .
Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 18-12-12007

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:17 am

Awwww....sweepy bunny. Love I'm so glad she is doing so well. Mike certainly deserves his beers when on bun watch! I hope both of you can get some well deserved and much needed sleep!

Sending top up vibes for the sweepy wee bunny! Love

gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 Empty UPDATE 5:29 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:31 am

Siskin has just had 8 1ml syringes of Critical care Smile

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:11 am

She's beautiful, as is her mummy. Hugs to you and Mike and big vibes for Siskin.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:08 am

oh i'm so pleased she has got so much better Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
they are gorgeous Love Love Love Love Love Love

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 Empty UPDATE 10:35 am

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:35 am

Well she is bright as a button this morning and she has had her 8:00am Vetergesic injection and she is taking her syringe feed's well, she is back at the vet's tomorrow to see our vet as it was another vet that did the op and some of the vet nurses stayed behind to be with Siskin which we thank them for that was very kind of them when they could have gone home.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 am

I'm so pleased to hear she's doing well today, but I'm sorry I missed this. Sending lots and lots of get well vibes to Siskin and some Happy Christmas vibes to you and Mike, I really hope Siskin is much better soon so you and Mike can have a happy one Hugs Hugs
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:58 am

" Look at me all bright eyed and bushy tailed "
Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 19-12-12001

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 19-12-12002

Please can I have Vibes for Siskin  / UD Eating a little. - Page 2 19-12-12003

Love Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:43 pm

She looks like she is ready to just have a lovely, normal day! Another tale of love from the Tuckerbunnies! Maysie dear...I hope you write a book!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Oh she is so beautiful, as is her mummy Love

I am so glad to hear she is taking her syringe feeds so well and feeling so good. Fingers crossed she keeps it up. Well done, Siskin! More vibes headed your way Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Oh we'll done Siskin!

I'm so glad she is looking so so bright!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Bless her, nethies are such little poppets Love Sending loads of vibes that she continues to do well xx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:08 pm

awww great she's doing really well and looking great and sooo enjoying the lap cuddles Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
well done siskin and most of all well done to you and mike she would not be here if it weren't for you're quick reactions and tender care xxxx

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Well done Siskin, you keep nomming those feeds and being good for Daddy Mike Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Just seen this. Glad to hear that she is much better now. Such a scare when they are ill as you know it can get serious so quickly. xx
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm so pleased to hear she has recovered so well cheers

Keep it up Siskin!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:00 pm

cheers im glad to see that she is doing so well!
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Lots of vibes for lovely siskin. I hope the recovery continues and is quick. Hugs

Last edited by paullp on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : crazy autocorrect got it wrong again)
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next