Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well done Molly and Junior, you clever little bunnies!!!!

+5
Sparky
FluffSlave
fiver
KatieB
Thumper2001
9 posters

Go down

Well done Molly and Junior, you clever little bunnies!!!! Empty Well done Molly and Junior, you clever little bunnies!!!!

Post by Thumper2001 Wed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm

As mentioned before, Molly and Junior get out in the morning for a run around while I'm pottering about getting ready for work. Some days they go downstairs and some days they don't. Whether they are upstairs or down, there is usually a lot of noise from their crazy running Laughing They were too quiet this morning and it made me wonder what they were up to...

From the top of the stairs I could see them between the bottom step and the front door. They were both stretched out as far as possible, the stand they do when they are interested in something but aren't quite brave enough to get close to it. I went down to have a look and at first I thought it was just a bit of ripped black bag that had blown in the door. Nope! On closer inspection I saw it was a frog Shocked One of our litte frogs from our fish tank Shocked He had his head and shoulders under the front door and I thought he was dead but when OH picked himup, he moved!!! Happy Dance So he was popped back in the tank and was fine when I left!

He's a very lucky frog!! If Molly and Junior hasn't spotted him, I guarantee my OH wouldn't have seen him and would have opened the door on him when he went to work pale

No idea how he got out No His friend was still in the tank.
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Well done Molly and Junior, you clever little bunnies!!!! Empty Re: Well done Molly and Junior, you clever little bunnies!!!!

Post by KatieB Wed May 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Molly and Junior... Saviours of frogs!

I bet that's a phrase you never thought you would hear Very Happy

I wonder what they thought of it ?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Well done Molly and Junior, you clever little bunnies!!!! Empty Re: Well done Molly and Junior, you clever little bunnies!!!!

Post by fiver Wed May 22, 2013 2:28 pm

I reckon molly and junior got him out to ransom him for treats Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Wed May 22, 2013 2:51 pm

I was just about to say, are Molly and Junior really the heros, or are they the culprits behind froggy's "mystery" escape? Wink

I'm glad he's safe anyhow Very Happy
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed May 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Poor Jolly Moonier can't even be good without being accused of being bad Laughing

I'm glad little froggy is ok - I wonder if it's mating season and he was off on a date. Are you sure he was going out and not coming in? Wink
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed May 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Katieb wrote:Molly and Junior... Saviours of frogs!

I bet that's a phrase you never thought you would hear Very Happy

I wonder what they thought of it ?
No, I never thought I'd hear that Laughing

If their expressions were anything to go by, they thought "eurgh!! Wtf is that?!" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed May 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Sparky wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing

Poor Jolly Moonier can't even be good without being accused of being bad Laughing

I'm glad little froggy is ok - I wonder if it's mating season and he was off on a date. Are you sure he was going out and not coming in? Wink
The BIB, I thought the same for a minute but then decided the cap fits Laughing but they were def good bunnies this morning!!

Ooh! Maybe froggy was on his way back to the tank. As if two norty bunnies wasn't enough! Now we have a norty frog too! No
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 8:18 pm

It's that Mollie encouraging the frogs. They weren't alerting you to an escapee - they were the support party for the escape! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Thu May 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Yes, I think so too. Molly and Junior have their reputations to consider. They were definitely assisting in the frog break-out Very Happy
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri May 24, 2013 3:20 pm

What a gorgeous story love, thankyou for sharing it with us. I love ickle fwoggies.

Hugs

J xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri May 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Any more attempted escapes?? i suspect this not the end of this story!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Fri May 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Thankfully not Very Happy

When we got home from work on Wednesday it took us 45 mins to find both frogs in the tank. We were beginning to think one of them had got out again!

I still have a little chuckle to myself when I think about Mr Frog bouncing around our house all night. How random! Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:40 am

This is one of my favourite memories of Molly and Junior Laughing

I think about it often and it always makes me smile Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:21 pm

They were a real Double Act that's for sure. They always seemed to get up to something they shouldn't. You must have heaps of those kinda memories. Do like I do... when I lose a pet I always make a memory book. Just a bog standard A4 note book with jottings like you have set out above. It's great to look through in the years to come. Since I've been ill I've often browsed my book. So many memories.... like the day Toffee, Truffle and Riley were out in the garden pen and I was gardening just out of sight of them. Riley started screaming and I thought, "OMG a stoat has him!". I rushed to the pen to see him sitting stock still, wailing. It wasn't a stoat.... just a pigeon in the tree above him that had dropped a sloppy poo on his back... it was green and runny as the bird had been eating peas! The two does were staring at Riley and it was plain to see what they thought, "Of all the warrens in the world he had to hop into ours! Wimp!".
Riley was such a dump! Big. soft and daft as a brush. But utterly lovable.
And I revisited Lil Loll sitting on a woodlouse then getting off it to eat it! And Henry jumping on the back of the phone engineer as he was working on the socket and not content with making the poor chap jump he went on to pee on him!
I've got so many stories about my pets all jotted down. I read them and smile. Mine were a daft bunch but Molly and Junior were Masters of Mayhem, so much to record.
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gemma997 Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 pm

Molly and junior to the rescue ❤
gemma997
gemma997
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1609
Registration date : 2015-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down