Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescue bunny number 4 arriving on tuesday!!

2 posters

Go down

Rescue bunny number 4 arriving on tuesday!! Empty Rescue bunny number 4 arriving on tuesday!!

Post by bunnymum Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:47 am

I've been looking for a suitable male rabbit for Martha and found a lovely boy last week, he's a medium size lop eared black and white bunny, he's 3-5 years old and likes cuddles, he belonged to an elderly lady who died and he has been at the rescue for about 6months, he is called flopsy but we would like to change this to a more boyish name, I will add photos when he gets here next week. Very Happy
bunnymum
bunnymum
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Rescue bunny number 4 arriving on tuesday!! Empty Re: Rescue bunny number 4 arriving on tuesday!!

Post by Happy Hoppers Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:49 pm

He sounds lovely.....but I know what you mean about the name! I try to go for something a bit 'different' with my rabbits but I do have a cliched 'Fiver'. He was my first rabbit as an adult and I wasn't feeling very inspired!

Have you got any idea's?
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Rescue bunny number 4 arriving on tuesday!! Empty Re: Rescue bunny number 4 arriving on tuesday!!

Post by bunnymum Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Mmm, not sure...will post pic and maybe ask for help, he looks a bit like a George, my 4 yr old wants to call him Millford after a character on cbeebies.
bunnymum
bunnymum
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down