Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info Needed on nearest Bunny Rescue for a friend

3 posters

Go down

Info Needed on nearest Bunny Rescue for a friend Empty Info Needed on nearest Bunny Rescue for a friend

Post by DixieLuBun Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Hello I have been contacted by an old friend with reference to rabbits (funny that) as she was looking into getting one from a shop, I have managed to explain via e-mails that her best bet was to get a bonded pair from a rescue as we have many unwanted rabbits out there and she would be giving two a chance of a new life this way. Plus the usual that they would be neutered and vaccinated and loads of advice given if needed. This is where I need help being a bit of a directional nightmear could any please help and let me know of any Bunny Rescues in the area of Grove its near Wantage and Abingdon. I would greatly appreciate it as I would rather if she was interested in rabbits get one from a Rescue not a pet shop.

Thanking you all in advance. Wink
DixieLuBun
DixieLuBun
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Info Needed on nearest Bunny Rescue for a friend Empty Re: Info Needed on nearest Bunny Rescue for a friend

Post by Rosie Rabbit Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Having looked on Google, there seems to be a small rabbit rescue in Reading, which is about 33 miles away from where your friend lives.

http://www.readingrabbits.org.uk/index.php

There might be one closer, I'm not sure - hopefully someone else will know.

Good luck!
Rosie Rabbit
Rosie Rabbit
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2016
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Info Needed on nearest Bunny Rescue for a friend Empty Re: Info Needed on nearest Bunny Rescue for a friend

Post by Herbie Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:04 pm

There is an rspca centre in Didcot which isn't far from Abingdon.

Herbie
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down