Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybod tried this new excel bedding?

+3
FluffSlave
Sparky
BugsBunny
7 posters

Go down

Has anybod tried this new excel bedding? Empty Has anybod tried this new excel bedding?

Post by BugsBunny Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:56 pm

BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Has anybod tried this new excel bedding? Empty Re: Has anybod tried this new excel bedding?

Post by Sparky Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:34 pm

I've heard that it is actually Megazorb, re-branded by Burgess. I think it says somewhere on the package that it is supplied and packaged by Northern Crop Driers, who make Megazorb.

Good for people who don't want an 85 litre sack at a time, I suppose, but more expensive...
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Has anybod tried this new excel bedding? Empty Re: Has anybod tried this new excel bedding?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:40 pm

I was going to say Sparky has said Megazorb is much cheaper if you don't mind buying in bulk.

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:57 pm

I agree, I read up more on it and is is exactly the same stuff just re branded :lol:cheeky of them, trying to make it sound like you are getting something different by saying it is vet recommended. I prefer to get everything in bulk that I can, that way it last way longer and saves money in the long run. I get 4.5kg bags of Oxbox timothy hay too for that reason.

I have usre megazorb for over 3 years now, used it for my dwarf hammie when I found out about it, changed him over very quickly from sawdust. I think it is excellent stuff. I use for his litter tray back to nature, that is good stuff too and the zorb for his cage bottom. He is mainly out in the room anyway so it does not make a massive difference that way. Just good to line his cage with and he flops out onto the zorb in the cage sometimes too.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:07 pm

I have just ordered some of this nedz advance . It is similar to Smartbedz but again is cheaper because it is a horse bedding. I was in 2 minds about smartbedz, I am hoping this may be a little softer on piggy feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Good luck with it, hope it is good, I don't see why it would not be. Let us know how they get on with it.
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:37 pm

I use Megazorb for my chinchillas and it is fab stuff!
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:44 pm

BugsBunny wrote:Just wondering if anybody has tried this new bedding? loos like megazorb and sounds good, I use megazorb atm.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-BURGESS-EXCEL-ULTRA-ABSORBENT-BEDDING-4-RABBITS-GUINEA-PIGS-RATS-FERRETS-/271207425176?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item3f2538e498

If you want Megazorb, it's £8.30 a sack from Food4Paws in Feniscowles Thumbs Up Hudad doesn't mind picking up and dropping off a sack or two if you want some and don't have the transport Smile
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:56 pm

I have just been looking at their website. They sell the Nedz bed advance too for £8 - unfortunately I am outside hudad's delivery area!Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:14 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:I have just been looking at their website. They sell the Nedz bed advance too for £8 - unfortunately I am outside hudad's delivery area!Laughing
Get some bacon cooking and he'll smell his way there Laughing

Some humans will do anything for noms NoShockedEmbarassed
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia66 Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:37 pm

cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:I have just ordered some of this nedz advance . It is similar to Smartbedz but again is cheaper because it is a horse bedding. I was in 2 minds about smartbedz, I am hoping this may be a little softer on piggy feet.

what does it look like inside? will you let us know how it goes? as my buns make way too much mess with megazorb, it ends up everywhere.
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Amelia66 wrote:
cheryl'n'bruce'flo wrote:I have just ordered some of this nedz advance . It is similar to Smartbedz but again is cheaper because it is a horse bedding. I was in 2 minds about smartbedz, I am hoping this may be a little softer on piggy feet.

what does it look like inside? will you let us know how it goes? as my buns make way too much mess with megazorb, it ends up everywhere.
Same here! My gawd that stuff can travel Mad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Millbry Hill is where we get our megazorb from it's not far from us .

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down