Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Question

2 posters

Go down

Fun Question Empty Fun Question

Post by gentl Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:04 pm

We've talked about fav books, music and etc.  So how about fav colors?  What is your favorite color and what does it say about you?  Is their reason you love it so much?

Here's mine:

My favorite color is in the sapphire blue-deep cobalt blue range.  Followed closely by what some would called midnight blue.  You know.....the color of the sky that velvety deep blue the sky is when the first stars come out!

What is says about me is that I like peace and calm.  Being open and honest is important for me and those are two of the traits that are associated with that color by psychologists.
Blue Represents
Communication: Blue relates to one-to-one verbal communication and self expression.
Peace and calm: The color blue induces calm and peace within us, particularly the deeper shades.
Honesty: Blue is the color of truth.
Authority: The darker the color blue, the more authority it has.
Religion: Blue is the color of devotion and religious study.
Wisdom: Blue enhances the wisdom of the intellect.

I think the reason it is my fav color because I love the sky!  Whether I'm out looking at the stars or storm chasing, it makes me feel free.  My favorite part of day is when the sky is a deep velvety blue and the stars are jewels set into it.  Sigh.  It's just so beautiful then!

How about you guys?
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Fun Question Empty Re: Fun Question

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Funny you should ask this, as I was asked the same question on a personality questionnaire for uni. It amused me at first, but on reflection it really interested me, and I wondered what the other applicants put.

My favourite colour is blue and I didnt know anything about what you put about the colour. I prefer lighter shades as I find them more calming and love the bright blue sky on a nice day. But I put that my favourite colour was blue, and this may reflect my laid back personality and ability to remain calm in stressful situations Laughing ...how true it is I dont know, but it sounded good and blue is my favourite colour Razz
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down