Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Pods at the ready Hoppers...it's going to get hot!

+4
KatieB
Thumper2001
gentl
Tuckerbunnies
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ice Pods at the ready Hoppers...it's going to get hot! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Pods at the ready Hoppers...it's going to get hot!

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:50 pm

I hope you find a shed Sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Ice Pods at the ready Hoppers...it's going to get hot! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Pods at the ready Hoppers...it's going to get hot!

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:I hope you find a shed Sad

I found one this afternoon on ebay that I have just showed Mike and he likes it so we are going to ring the guy on Monday and see if
he will put opening windows in it as the other one that never turned up had opening windows which we want, so few have windows
that open unless you go for a hobby shed and then they have about 6 windows with only 2 that open Rolling Eyes 

Poor mini bun males are all in the hallway with a big fan on them, they have just spotted Big Bazza and they can't believe what they
are seeing, Oscar stood on his back legs for about 15 minutes just peeping over his hay rack at Bazza, poor Vinnie nearly pooped himself
( he may be the biggest but he's the most nervous) Greyleg suddenly spotted him and it was a case of 'What's that'!

We may put them out in the garden late on if it's cooler but at the moment it's still very humid.

Oh and Pets at Home are finishing with the Ice-Pods Mike popped in today and asked while he was there.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:26 pm

It is hot here today too and for Cornwall that is a novelty. Keeping an eye on Binky and i too have a fan that he can go and sit by if he gets too hot. It is days like this when I wished I had air conditioning.

Hugs

J xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Humum says it was 30 degrees in Cambridgeshire yesterday Shocked 

It's a bit cooler up here, about 24, so there are 16 flat-out buns in the Wood Warren today. Max has been told to stay in the shade so his ears don't get sunburned. Reggie has had a blankie hung over the side of her pen so she has some shade. Everybun else is in the shed, which is actually quite cool with a nice breeze coming through the window.

There are some benefits to living oop Norf and on top of a big hill:) 

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Poor mini bun males are all in the hallway with a big fan on them, they have just spotted Big Bazza and they can't believe what they are seeing, Oscar stood on his back legs for about 15 minutes just peeping over his hay rack at Bazza, poor Vinnie nearly pooped himself( he may be the biggest but he's the most nervous) Greyleg suddenly spotted him and it was a case of 'What's that'!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:01 pm

It is 29 degrees here. Perfect Piggie washing weather. So they have had a good scrub and were dry by about 2pm. The washing stayed out longer than planned as I took pity on Flo and left it up as a sunshade for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Do you mean you washed the pigs or their stuff??
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:20 pm

If you say pigs you know I'm going to ask for pics, don't you? Suspect
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 pm

It's 29 here as well  Ice Pods at the ready Hoppers...it's going to get hot! - Page 2 Hot

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:02 pm

The Pigs. It's no good asking for pics as they are dry now. Actually what it showed was how much Annie's tumor is now affecting her. Treacle and Nutmeg both look pregnant they have put on so much weight but Annie is still very skinny. The tumor has visibly grown as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Poor Annie Sad
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2