Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for Christmas Prezzies For Bunnies?

+10
iiisecondcreep
Blackberry
KatieB
paullp
BugsBunny
NickieM
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
Thumper2001
gentl
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ideas for Christmas Prezzies For Bunnies? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas for Christmas Prezzies For Bunnies?

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:38 pm

iiisecondcreep wrote:Donut arrived on Saturday, gave it to them as an early pressie and so far it has been completely ignored apart from the first 5 minutes when they both approached it with extreme caution confused 
Tell them it's not theirs and they need to stay away from it. That should do it Wink Laughing
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Christmas Prezzies For Bunnies? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas for Christmas Prezzies For Bunnies?

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:
jolovesbunnies wrote:I would like to get a cardboard castle for Binky but I don;t know if he would take any notice of it, maybe worth a try though.  I am looking forward to hearing what my friends on here are buying their bunnies for christmas.

Hugs

JO xx
I can't imagine a bunny ignoring a cardboard castle but of course I do live with Molly and Junior... HmmmLaughing
It is hard to believe love but Mr Snuffles prefered to chew our furniture LoL!!  We will buy one for Binky and see

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:
iiisecondcreep wrote:Donut arrived on Saturday, gave it to them as an early pressie and so far it has been completely ignored apart from the first 5 minutes when they both approached it with extreme caution confused 
Tell them it's not theirs and they need to stay away from it. That should do it WinkLaughing
So TRUE! Guaranteed success!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by iiisecondcreep Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Temperance finally went into the donut for the first time on Monday night...
This is ALL she did, and again last night
:|

iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Temperance wants a taller donut. What's the point of a round bed if the hoomins can still see you when you are in it?  Wink 

I do like the colour though  Smile 
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Oh that's made me laugh, we have a few donut's for the buns and we bought a small one for wee Fudge and he sat for 3 day's just staring at it as if it was going to jump up and run off in the end I took it out and I will give it to one of the other nethies. Blind Arfa has one and he loves it he's always sat in it I think he feels secure in it  Smile 

That has made me laugh with Temperance  Laughing Laughing 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by iiisecondcreep Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:47 pm

iiisecondcreep wrote:

Temperance finally went into the donut for the first time on Monday night...
This is ALL she did, and again last night
:|

Finally! Very Happy
It only lasted about 20mins, but I still count that as a success!!

Ideas for Christmas Prezzies For Bunnies? - Page 2 10464328_10154326280190065_3343620780562632263_n
iiisecondcreep
iiisecondcreep
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2