Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAKE MINE CHOCOLATE SURVEY 2009 - ALL RESCUERS PLS READ

Go down

MAKE MINE CHOCOLATE SURVEY 2009 - ALL RESCUERS PLS READ Empty MAKE MINE CHOCOLATE SURVEY 2009 - ALL RESCUERS PLS READ

Post by The Duchess Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi everyone.

I'd like to ask for some help please. I am a volunteer on the Make Mine Chocolate campaign and am currently tasked with contacting all the rescues that 'we' are aware of to ask for some help from folks who would be prepared to help by completing a survey to confirm the main reasons that rabbits that are given up. MMC is trying to stop people from making impulse purchases and so needs to see if the data would support the suspicion that a larger percentage are from people whose children have got bored following purchasing a furry friend without planning.

The survey is now ready to go out to rescues (using lists from the RWA and other data bases). Some rescues that appear on these outdated lists don't have e-mails or web pages so I will be forwarding details to those folks by post, however if you are a rescue, or a rescuer, and would be prepared to fill out a survey form, it would help if I could e-mail the details to you. If you are a rescue but aren't registered on the RWA site then please get in touch. For more information about the campaign, please have a look at the MMC website linked below.

I am fully aware that a lot of people who take in rabbits from may not be rescues so I'd like you to get involved too. If you have ended up with bunnies from them being dumped on your doorstep for example taken as a stray from a vets or given up by a neighbour, in fact any of you who have taken on a 'second hand' rabbit that you didn't adopt from a rescue centre/rescuer (as this would duplicate figures), then I'd like to hear from you.

Please don't PM me, but use my e-mail address at which is helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks in advance for helping with this massive but incredibly important task.

www.makeminechocolate.co.uk
The Duchess
The Duchess
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down