Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Briony has bloat UPDATE shes well on her way to recovery

+7
Catsknickers
KatieB
NickieM
Rhianna
ElleyMay
Happy Hoppers
jan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Briony  has bloat UPDATE shes well on her way to recovery - Page 2 Empty Re: Briony has bloat UPDATE shes well on her way to recovery

Post by jan Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:33 pm

well we are still syringe feeding but she puts up a fight.brought them back into house this afternoonas jess thought she wasn't moving around again.and at least she easier to check up on and watch.still not showing any signs on wanting to eat.but still appears brighter than yesterday.

as for Connie ..........shes made her self at home
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Briony  has bloat UPDATE shes well on her way to recovery - Page 2 Empty Re: Briony has bloat UPDATE shes well on her way to recovery

Post by Jay Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:16 am

I hope Briony continues to improve Jan, lots of vibes for you all, hope your mum's ok Hugs
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by jan Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:36 pm

due to work had to pop them back into hutch this morning.she did have a couple of nuggets for breakfast and a little nibble of parsley.and taking water from the bottle.going to open hutch now and whilst Connie's out going to offer her some mint which she does love normally and I've just prepared some recovery if not.
I'm shattered and need my bedxxxxxxx

Connie being her cheeky self and kept me sane
thanks for al your well wishes and a big Hugs Hugs to sooz
I'll post about my mum later when i've been to see her.shes still in hospital
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Bless you, you've been doing so well and I can't imagine how stressed and tired you must be. Heres hoping she gives you a break soon! Hugs
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Briony  has bloat UPDATE shes well on her way to recovery - Page 2 Empty update shes .........

Post by jan Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:48 pm

just about to go out and see to her and guess what shes eatting HAY Happy Dance
Might just go and make myself a nice cup of tea and leave her for another 5/10 mins
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Brilliant news Thumbs Up
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Sounds good. Hopefully, that is her on the road to recovery now. What a relief for you Jan. You can put your feet up with that cup of tea. I would even have a hobnob too to celebrate! Briony  has bloat UPDATE shes well on her way to recovery - Page 2 811805
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jan Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Briony a lot brighter today eating almost back to normal shes eating plenty of hay and straw Very Happy .and had a good run around the garden
What a stressful few days.At one point i was really worried.Jessica was much better than me and was brill in syringe feeding through sat into Sunday.and the moist pellets went down a treat.I'll feel alot better when her droppings are back to normal size.
Going to invest in a dog crate/cage just for any emergency's (not that i want any)
Connie on the other hand well she kept me smiling.only came out of the bathroom and she had moved poppy out of the way and took over her bed.just sat there having a wash and poppy wasn't amused . xxxx

mums still in hospital and going to be for the neat few days but will post in members lounge Laughing
jan
jan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:25 am

I'm really glad to hear she's pulled through Jan, what a relief cheers
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2