Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny Ear Infection

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bunny Ear Infection - Page 2 Empty Re: Bunny Ear Infection

Post by FudgesMummy Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:17 pm

Hi Jane

I really hoped we had finished with the drops but at least we are winning the battle.

Feel like a bad mummy having to put him through it but needs must-its just hard to reasonw ith a bunny who doesnt understand what or why you are doing it!

I am still sure I have doen the best for him-he is a my baby and it is what i took his insurance out for!
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:25 am

Oh yes, Insurance is defo a good idea !!

Not an option here though....................42 Bunnies = an impossible cost !!
Thank goodness for my Vet who lets me pay 'as-and-when'.........

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:50 am

Hiya Jane

Thanks for the reply. I got the insurance as soon as eh was big enough to be covered nad it is definately the best thing I did given he has had his moments this year! I just hate to think how much my monthly fee will be next time it is renewed!

I feel really bad putting him through his drops and the anti-biotics but I know it has to be done for his own good. I want my boy to be a happy and healthy little bunster back to his fluffy self.

He had a second dose of xeno yesterday too and seems a bit flopped out today but he also had an anti-inflam jab too just in case there was any pain around his ears. Hmmm

I am not sure how long until his swab results come back but it has cost me enough to get them done...fingers crossed that they come back all clear and we just have to finish off this dose of ear drops.

He is eating well and quite perky when he wants to be-although it is muggy and humid again today so think the heat might mean he sleeps a little bit more.

Really hope nothing more serious is going off-just want my little boy to be well and happy!

cant you get the insurance company to do you a deal Rolling Eyes
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down