Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pondering.... girlfriend for Roars?..

+4
Tuckerbunnies
Amelia66
Velvet.Tears
Felix&Willow
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pondering.... girlfriend for Roars?.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pondering.... girlfriend for Roars?..

Post by icedancer Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:01 am

Felix&Willow wrote:Wow thanks yeh that would be great- Rory would never do you wrong Wink

Cool give me a shout and I'll make sure I'm in! She loves visitors!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Pondering.... girlfriend for Roars?.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pondering.... girlfriend for Roars?..

Post by Sparky Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:32 pm

When you mention disabled / special needs buns - I wonder if a rescue might be able to rehome or permanently foster one out to you on the basis that they would pay any vet bills needed...? (but the bun would have a wonderful home and a *very* fluffy husbun!)

PS - I love your iPhone Very Happy
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Sparky wrote:When you mention disabled / special needs buns - I wonder if a rescue might be able to rehome or permanently foster one out to you on the basis that they would pay any vet bills needed...? (but the bun would have a wonderful home and a *very* fluffy husbun!)

PS - I love your iPhone Very Happy

Oooo, that's an idea, hmmm will have to look onto that thanks! The conversations myself and mh boyfriend have are un real - the iPhone cause us such confusion we give up texting and just call each other in the end! Lol x
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2