Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neutering and vets - U/D Saturday

+8
Happy Hoppers
Starlights Rabbit Rescue
Sixer
SarahP
Jay
racheld69
rallybunny
buddabun
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Neutering and vets - U/D Saturday - Page 3 Empty Re: Neutering and vets - U/D Saturday

Post by Becca6 Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Aww bless them all.

Hope Hazel is soon back on her feet. It took Bella a few days to come round properly - after wanting her to be spayed to get rid of the aggression, I desperately wanted her to try and bite or grunt at me to show she was feeling better Laughing Laughing The first time she lunged at me I loved it Shocked Laughing Laughing

Hugs to them all.
Becca6
Becca6
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Neutering and vets - U/D Saturday - Page 3 Empty Re: Neutering and vets - U/D Saturday

Post by buddabun Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:33 pm

aww Bella :luv:

She seems better, has hopped about a bit, shredded some cardboard. The boys seem to be calming down and leaving her alone now so I am more happy for them to all be in together.

MAN it has been a busy evening!
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca6 Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Shocked Shocked Kittens born and bunnies spayed/neutered all in a couple of days - I'd be a wreck Laughing I was nervous enough taking Bella and Tarquin to the vets Thursday for their VHD cos I got all in a state thinking one of them (or both Shocked) would have a reaction to it. Was expecting two very quiet bunnies for a few days but no, both came home and have been as destructive and messy as usual Shocked and I'm very happy that they are Laughing Laughing

Hope you get a peaceful few days, though with tiny kittens and bunnies recovering and bouncing back I'm not sure you will Smile
Becca6
Becca6
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:53 pm

i am shattered! all this worrying lol
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3