Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your bunnies get grumpy with each other when bored?

2 posters

Go down

Do your bunnies get grumpy with each other when bored? Empty Do your bunnies get grumpy with each other when bored?

Post by Babybunnies4 Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:06 pm

Quick run down:
Bonded my 2 pairs into a 4.
Somebun attacked Meggie so had her inside and left the others as a 3.
Then Treacle (I think) attacked Dumpling so I seperated Treacle from the remaining 2.
Since then I have rebonded them into the original pairs Dumpling and Treacle & Dusty and Meggie.
Dusty and Meggie absolutely fine, Dumpling and Treacle have been back together since 24th July (4 weeks today) and were fine, last few days Treacle has been doing a little chasing, Dumpling will then go and sit in a corner and Treacle looses interest.
At other times (most of the time) they are fine, lying together, grooming etc.
I'm just paranoid about anybun getting injured again, I know Treacle is bored as they are only in a small space (5x3x2ft) in my house as my dad is building a new run for them.
When I am home they have free run of my home but I work full time and am out the house at least 3 evenings a week so this is not really often.
Do you think Treacle could be doing this because she is bored?
Babybunnies4
Babybunnies4
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Do your bunnies get grumpy with each other when bored? Empty Re: Do your bunnies get grumpy with each other when bored?

Post by *Spider* Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:28 pm

Yeah Ghostie will chase Toffee when in a bad mood.
*Spider*
*Spider*
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.myspace.com/hettyrulesuk

Back to top Go down