Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens'

+14
gentl
paullp
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
Vegan_bunny
Sixer
KatieB
FluffSlave
Thumper2001
marleyNfriends
fiver
Sue_pawz
Sparky
Tuckerbunnies
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens' - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens'

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:47 pm

I am so sorry for you darling, this post has made me cry too. When you have had buns for a while, you get to now when it is really the end and I know that whwhen I loose a little one it will be as if somethig has been torn out of me.

I hope you are OK love and remember we are here for you.

Hugs

JOxx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens' - Page 3 Empty Re: Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens'

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Still, a big improvement by the sounds of things AND they are still friends Very Happy

Lots of hugs to you HugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugs

I thought about Lucy Rose today, I went to say something to Mum about her being with you the other day too and then remembered she isnt with us anymore Crying or Very sad
I do often wonder if i will have more bunnies after Marley and Dolly, Im dont want to ever go through what I did with Davie and Skye ever again. The thought of loosing them makes me feel sick to my stomach, i dont know how you and Mike do it. Hugs
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:22 pm

marleyNfriends wrote:Still, a big improvement by the sounds of things AND they are still friends Very Happy

Lots of hugs to you HugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugs

I thought about Lucy Rose today, I went to say something to Mum about her being with you the other day too and then remembered she isnt with us anymore Crying or Very sad
I do often wonder if i will have more bunnies after Marley and Dolly, Im dont want to ever go through what I did with Davie and Skye ever again. The thought of loosing them makes me feel sick to my stomach, i dont know how you and Mike do it. Hugs

Thank's Sophia Hugs Hugs

Mike is a lot stroger than me although I know he misses them all especially Angel the blind bunny as Angel and Mike's bond was so special and Mike was so so upset when he lost Angel and the way Angel had gone ( he had crumbling bones ).

The special buns hit you the most and we did talk about calling it a day and not getting anymore buns when we lost the 4 just lately but I couldn't live without bunnies in my life they are what keep me alive and so we carry on, but losing bunnies never get's easier it just get's harder for us.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:26 pm

UPDATE 6:23 pm

Sadly Siskin is not so good at the moment she is very quiet and just huddled in the litter tray Sad Mikes just given her another strong painkiller injection and I think he is worried about her.
Skylark has also had a go at her twice now which we and Siskin can do without and if she keeps it up we will have to split them up again for Siskins sake.
Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Oh no, I am sorry to hear this. Do you think Skylark can sense that Siskin is not so good? I do remember Gabriel getting humpy with Noo when she was first poorly.

Am sending loads of vibes for Siskin an am praying this is just a blip with her Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Sixer wrote:Oh no, I am sorry to hear this. Do you think Skylark can sense that Siskin is not so good? I do remember Gabriel getting humpy with Noo when she was first poorly.

Am sending loads of vibes for Siskin an am praying this is just a blip with her Hugs Hugs Hugs

Yes I do and yet she has been with her since her op so she will be smelling the same, Skylark can be really nasty to Siskin though even when Siskin is well. I have just told her off as she has had yet another go at her No

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 pm

No come on bunny, keep fighting. Tons more vibes coming for her.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Oh no, I do hope Siskin brightens up again Hugs Hugs Hugs

Skylark! Behave!
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:29 pm

oh no more vibes for siskin Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
skylark be nice to siskin Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:08 am

How they today, Maysie?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:00 pm

UPDATE SUNDAY 11:55 am

Siskin is not good, we are going to start syringe feeding every two hours now as she has lost weight and she is just sat in one spot all day, when the painkillers wear off she is so much pain I can see it in her eyes. We are very worried about her at the moment but she's back at the vet's this week so will ring tomorrow and get her in as soon as we can Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Oh poor girly. I hope she perks up x
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear this.

Sending you love and vibes Siskinxxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Mike has just syringe fed her and checked her and has found a poop stuck to her bottom which would have stopped her from being able to pass anymore during the night so she has been unable to poop so now it's been removed she may feel a bit brighter.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Lots more vibes for Siskin, I really hope she perks up today Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Is Skylark behaving herself?
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Sparky wrote:Lots more vibes for Siskin, I really hope she perks up today Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Skylark is much better with her today I am glad to say. Siskin is such a nervous little bunny as it is.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:
Sparky wrote:Lots more vibes for Siskin, I really hope she perks up today Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Skylark is much better with her today I am glad to say. Siskin is such a nervous little bunny as it is.
This has to be a good thing in itself Smile Perhaps Siskin is starting to turn a corner and will continue to pick up from here. Bunnies know when one isnt right, as you know yourself!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Oh no Sad

I hope that Siskin perks up and Skylark continues to behave!

I'm sending vibes for her and hugs for you and Mike Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:53 pm

I hope she can poo now Maysie. Such a worry. Sending her a vibe top up!
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:41 pm

poor girl sending more vibes for her Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Any sign of poop?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:29 pm

I was also wondering...

How's Siskin doing now, Maysie? Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Sweet Sisken, PLEASE get better soon! We love you! Please eat and poop nice poops! Hugs for you Maysie!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:27 am

UPDATE 1:15 am

Not many poops today but a few, she is just not herself at all she is nibbling a bit of hay but most of the time she is huddled up in her litter tray. Mike has given her meds during the day and her strong painkiller injections and she has a heat pad at all times. Mike and myself have been in and out all day checking her and the fact that she doesn't seem to be improving much is upsetting both of us. Mike work's really hard at trying to get a sick bun better he put's everything in to it and I can see that he is stressing terribly over Siskin and that he is worried. I just think that she needs more time to get better as she has had a big op and it's her second blockage op this year, I also think her tummy is very sore and uncomfortable and that when Skylark has been chasing her it's upset her as she needs her Mummy at the moment and Skylark isn't always there for her. You can get upset bonds when one of the buns is poorly and this is what is happening here but we are not splitting them up. Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:42 am

oh no come on siskin get nomming and pooing little one sending you strong vibes Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum