Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens'

+14
gentl
paullp
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
Vegan_bunny
Sixer
KatieB
FluffSlave
Thumper2001
marleyNfriends
fiver
Sue_pawz
Sparky
Tuckerbunnies
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens' - Page 5 Empty Re: Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens'

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed May 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Bless her and you, I am so pleased to hear that she is better love.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens' - Page 5 Empty Re: Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens'

Post by Sparky Wed May 01, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm glad she seems brighter today Very Happy
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu May 02, 2013 3:51 am

I'm so glad Siskin Love is eating some. Come on girlie EAT UP!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu May 02, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm glad she's doing a bit better. Keep it up, girlie! Love

I'm topping up the vibes for her Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu May 02, 2013 5:38 pm

some more vibes for siskin Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri May 03, 2013 3:23 am

How is she Maysie? Come on Siskin sweetie Love ! We all love you and are pulling for you!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri May 03, 2013 3:44 am

gentl wrote:How is she Maysie? Come on Siskin sweetie Love ! We all love you and are pulling for you!

Well she's eating again but Skylark is being a bit of a pain with her, if Siskin is sat eating hay on the litter tray Skylark will chase her off , one minute they are sat cuddling up to each other and the next Skylark is having a go at her and we are hoping things will change as it's upsetting Siskin.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri May 03, 2013 7:53 am

Glad she is eating hun, hopefully as she continues to improve Skylark will behave better x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri May 03, 2013 9:59 am

We just don't know what to do anymore last night when we put them both in their indoor cage Skylark kept having a go at Siskin, this morning we have let them out and Skylark chased Siskin and won't let her go where she want's to and I think this is what is making Siskin so sad and unhappy. If Siskin is sat in the big litter tray eating hay for a good while Skylark comes along and chases her out of the litter tray. I think she is making Siskin's life unhappy and it's sad as you can see Siskin want's and needs her Mum and Skylark just chases her away all the time Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri May 03, 2013 12:05 pm

skylark be a good girl Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri May 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:We just don't know what to do anymore last night when we put them both in their indoor cage Skylark kept having a go at Siskin, this morning we have let them out and Skylark chased Siskin and won't let her go where she want's to and I think this is what is making Siskin so sad and unhappy. If Siskin is sat in the big litter tray eating hay for a good while Skylark comes along and chases her out of the litter tray. I think she is making Siskin's life unhappy and it's sad as you can see Siskin want's and needs her Mum and Skylark just chases her away all the time Sad

How about a ride in a car in smallish carrier? An intense re-bonding session? Be a good girl Skykark! Siskin may smell different but she is your baby! Vibe top up for sweet Siskin! Love
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri May 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Oh dear Sad

I'm sending lots of vibes for Siskin, and for Skylark to be nicer to her daughter! Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat May 04, 2013 2:57 am

gentl wrote:
Tuckerbunnies wrote:We just don't know what to do anymore last night when we put them both in their indoor cage Skylark kept having a go at Siskin, this morning we have let them out and Skylark chased Siskin and won't let her go where she want's to and I think this is what is making Siskin so sad and unhappy. If Siskin is sat in the big litter tray eating hay for a good while Skylark comes along and chases her out of the litter tray. I think she is making Siskin's life unhappy and it's sad as you can see Siskin want's and needs her Mum and Skylark just chases her away all the time Sad

How about a ride in a car in smallish carrier? An intense re-bonding session? Be a good girl Skykark! Siskin may smell different but she is your baby! Vibe top up for sweet Siskin! Love

They are out together free range all day but if Skylark is that way out she will chase Siskin and so Siskin has been spending a lot of time sitting on her own. They both are together at night in the indoor cage and sometimes Skylark will let her sit next to her in the hay and sometimes she won't let her and will have a go at her.

I don't think a trip in a pet carrier in the car would make any difference I think Skylark would cuddle up to Siskin in the pet carrier yes but then when she is back at home she will chase her again No

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat May 04, 2013 5:19 am

Skylark stop being a bad Mommy! Mother's Day is a week from Sunday and she may not share her noms!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue May 07, 2013 2:17 pm

I really hope Skylark is behaving better now. Poor wee Siskin. Am sending lots of love vibes to them xx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue May 07, 2013 3:16 pm

How are they both doing now?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed May 08, 2013 3:21 pm

How is precious Siskin and norty Skylark today? And how is Maysie? Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Wed May 08, 2013 3:27 pm

I'm topping up the vibes for them! I hope Skylark is behaving herself now!

And hugs for you guys, too Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu May 09, 2013 4:32 pm

If only they understood that life is too short. Come on sweetie, be nice.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5