Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens'

+14
gentl
paullp
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
Vegan_bunny
Sixer
KatieB
FluffSlave
Thumper2001
marleyNfriends
fiver
Sue_pawz
Sparky
Tuckerbunnies
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens' - Page 2 Empty Re: Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens'

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Sending lots and lots and lots of vibes for lovely Siskin x x
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens' - Page 2 Empty Re: Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens'

Post by Sixer Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Topping up vibes for Siskin and Skylark and hugs for you and Mike xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Lots of love on its way darling for all of you.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Lots of top-up vibes for Siskin Hugs Hugs Hugs and some for Skylark Hugs Hugs Hugs

And some hugs for you two Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:09 pm

oh no, poor siskin. We hope she makes a full recovery
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:12 pm

more vibes for siskin and hugs for you Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:34 pm

How are they both doing?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 pm

SENDING MEGA VIBES VIA Hare-Mail for Sisken Love and Skylark Love! Get well soonest!

Mega Hugs for Mike and Maysie! You deserve it so many times over!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:27 pm

UPDATE 20:21 pm

Siskin is a lot brighter and being a good girl and taking her meds but she's not quite out of the woods yet, Skylark has decided to come out in sympathy for her....and not eat and so it look's like Mike will be syringe feeding Siskin and I will be syringe feedind Skylark No

On top of all this they have closed the road in front of us and are tarmacking and they are working through the night not that we are bothered as we will be up with the buns anyway but 'Oh God the noise' Rolling Eyes

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm glad Siskin is a bit brighter, I hope Skylark perks up too Hugs Hugs Hugs

Lots of noise-go-away (and neighbours-go-away) vibes for you - I hope you get to have a peaceful weekend Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Sparky wrote:I'm glad Siskin is a bit brighter, I hope Skylark perks up too Hugs Hugs Hugs

Lots of noise-go-away (and neighbours-go-away) vibes for you - I hope you get to have a peaceful weekend Hugs Hugs Hugs

What does 'peaceful' mean Sparky Laughing Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Sending tons and tons more vibes for her. Thats good that she didnt have to open her intestine at least. HugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugs
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Sending vibes Love Love
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Sending lots of vibes! xx
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:39 am

UPDATE Friday 2:36 am

Siskin is a lot more alert and taking her meds and feeds ok and her Mum Skylark has been cuddling up to her all the time ( so glad we didn't split them up ) and Skylark has eaten a little of her tea tonight so that's good and she has also been nibbling hay Smile

Siskin
Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens' - Page 2 Siskin3

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens' - Page 2 Siskin1

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens' - Page 2 Siskin2

Vibes for Siskin please /Blockage/ Ud Tues 'Ate some greens' - Page 2 Siskin4

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:51 am

I'm so pleased she is munching hun and that they are stil together. Sending a vibe top up x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:55 am

awww what good girls Love Love Love Love Love
more vibes on way Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:49 am

Loads more top up vibes xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Aw bless Love

I'm glad they both seem to be doing well. Top-up vibes just in case Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:24 am

Such a good girl taking the syringe feeding like a champ! i'm glad they have each other. Vibe top up for S & S and Hugs for you two!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:24 am

Sorry I missed this. Pleased to hear Siskin is doing well. Sending vibes Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:37 am

UPDATE SATURDAY 11:26am

Mike's stopped syringe feeding Siskin as she seems to be eating her greens and pellets and after a night of being kept awake on the sofa by the pair of them scratting at the vet bed and just being on the move all night we have decided that they are both getting stir crazy being cooped up in an indoor cage day and night at the moment and have put them both out in their play pen only this morning (not free range in the room as they usually are) to get some excercise. Skylark has gone mad and done a few laps round the play pen but Siskin has gone inside the indoor cage in the play pen and is just nibbling on hay which we are quite happy for her to do than tear round and do damage to herself.
Siskin seems to be much better but after Lucy Rose you just don't know.

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:42 am

you both do so much miracles with those bunsters xx
well done siskin keep it up Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
I think lucy rose's previous life before you got her was the main cause hun she fought as hard as she could and spent a lovely loving caring time with you Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:53 am

fiver wrote:you both do so much miracles with those bunsters xx
well done siskin keep it up Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
I think lucy rose's previous life before you got her was the main cause hun she fought as hard as she could and spent a lovely loving caring time with you Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

I do wonder if Lucy Rose had a tumour as she had one when we took her on and we had it removed when she was spayed and I am wondering if she had one that we didn't know about that had started to grow, she never seemed ill with it if she did.
There isn't a day goes by I don't think Of her and I miss her so much it was like having my Mum back as stupid as that sounds as I would cry and cuddle Lucy Rose and she would snuggle up to me as if to say 'there there'. Those last few minutes with her before she was rushed to the vet's I was cuddling her and sobbing and she snuggled up to my face with her face and I just knew that it was our last moment together and she did to.

Oh dear now I'm in tears , I wish she was still here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:42 pm

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Bless your heart, Maysie! I'm sure that your Mom watches over you lovingly from above. I'm also sure that she is very proud of you for all you do for not only the bunnies in your life, but also all animals that you care for with such diligence and love. Our lives on this Earth are but a heartbeat in the entirety of eternity.

I know you miss Lucy Rose and Pud terribly. But here hops in Bazza and Miss Bunny Penny. They need you terribly. It's their turn to warm your soul....and you to warm theirs. You are special. Remember that!

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next