Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge

+9
BugsBunny
Sparky
c.bolduan
gentl
jolovesbunnies
FluffSlave
KatieB
Sixer
Tuckerbunnies
13 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge - Page 7 Empty Re: Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge

Post by KatieB Thu May 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Sending oodles and oodles of vibes your way hunni x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge - Page 7 Empty Re: Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge

Post by FluffSlave Fri May 09, 2014 3:09 pm

I'm sending lots of vibes for little Arfa and hope his vet visit went well Hugs

Any news? xxx
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri May 09, 2014 3:14 pm

ARFA UPDATE ON VET VISIT TODAY FRIDAY. 15:12pm

Arfas teeth are ok at the moment but his eye is bulging slightly which is pressure which builds up when he's stressed and is one of the sign's of his thoracic tumour. Honor said it's getting near to the time we will have to make a decision to let him go.
For now while he is eating and as long as we monitor his eye he is ok, but sadly he hasn't got long.  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri May 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Oh no, poor Arfa Sad

It is such a shame that he has only had a short time with you, but you should comfort yourself with the fact that in that time he has probably known more love than ever before. He is very lucky to have found you and Mike to spend the rest of his days with Hugs

In the mean time, I am sending lots of "stay comfortable" vibes for Arfa, as well as a load of hugs for you and Mike. You are amazing people Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri May 09, 2014 3:32 pm

FluffSlave wrote:Oh no, poor Arfa Sad

It is such a shame that he has only had a short time with you, but you should comfort yourself with the fact that in that time he has probably known more love than ever before. He is very lucky to have found you and Mike to spend the rest of his days with Hugs

In the mean time, I am sending lots of "stay comfortable" vibes for Arfa, as well as a load of hugs for you and Mike. You are amazing people Hugs

Arfa came from a good home and he was well loved but she became pregnant and just couldn't manage the 3 rabbits that she had, 2 went to her Mothers and she wanted a special home for Arfa with being blind and so we took him on, his x-owner's vet said he was perfectly healthy and had good teeth and of course his teeth are awful he has dental disease, she has since changed vets as she has a dog, she has been here to see him and like us all is very upset that he has cancer.

It's always hard when you have a rabbit on limited time, and over the years we have had many, Baby Saint being the most special and still the hardest to get over and Arfa comes in at a very close 2nd as he is such a gentle soul and so deserves to live a lot longer. When you love something so much and know there isn't anything you can do to help them it hurt's more than anything as we are here to help and protect them and we can't help him  Crying or Very sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri May 09, 2014 5:11 pm

I'm glad he is back home for a while at least, and only hope it is a lot longer than anyone expects.

Loads of vibes for Arfa  Hugs Hugs Hugs 

I don't think you can claim you can't do anything for some of the buns, Maysie. Sometimes all you can do is keep them warm, comfortable, relaxed, happy, fed and loved, and I know you do all of that better than just about anyone  Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri May 09, 2014 6:47 pm

I am so sorry to hear this love, what a very upsetting time. I am glad he is eating and drinking though, that is always a good sign. That is true Tuckerbunnies, we feel so helpless as there is nothing we can do. Lots of love to Arfa and to you too love.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Fri May 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Live quality versus life quantity. And in this I know that Arfas life quality with you both is outstanding. Yes it is saddening and all I can advice is to share and treasure any moment with him. I'm convinced he knows he is a special and very much loved bunny.
Comfort vibes for all of you Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Fri May 09, 2014 8:04 pm

I am so sorry hun, I know how hard it is to let your much loved pet go. I am so sad for you both and little Arfa but you have given him such a good life and he could not have gone anywhere better. He knows he is well loved and cared for and had a good life with you both.

Sending hugs and love  Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 am

Hugs Hugs Hugs Maysie, I know this was hard to hear. You are a special person that has an unusual capacity to love. Arfa will spend the rest of his days cocooned in that love feeling safe and adored. The love you give Arfa and the other bunnies never is lost. It is multiplied and given back to you in a way that only a bunny can. Then you have even more love to share with those special buns that need it.

Enjoy Arfa. I know he will enjoy every second. When the time comes and you have to make that final decision for him I know you will be brave and make the right decision because you care so much about him not suffering.

Sending mega vibes for Arfa, you, Mike and ALL the marvelous Tuckerbunnies. I wish you blessings beyond measure.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat May 10, 2014 7:38 pm

I believe that too Gentl, love is never lost; it remains strong and goes from strength to strength.

Hugs
Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon May 12, 2014 12:03 pm

gentl wrote:Hugs Hugs Hugs Maysie, I know this was hard to hear.  You are a special person that has an unusual capacity to love.  Arfa will spend the rest of his days cocooned in that love feeling safe and adored.  The love you give Arfa and the other bunnies never is lost.  It is multiplied and given back to you in a way that only a bunny can.  Then you have even more love to share with those special buns that need it.  

Enjoy Arfa.   I know he will enjoy every second.  When the time  comes and you have to make that final decision for him I know you will be brave and make the right decision because you care so much about him not suffering.  

Sending mega vibes for Arfa, you, Mike and ALL the marvelous Tuckerbunnies.  I wish you blessings beyond measure.

I've only just seen this and it's made me cry ( not in a bad way ).

As much as we don't want to lose Arfa as he really is a special character which you would know what I mean if you were here and saw him we would never let him suffer and that's why we take him for check's up to make sure he isn't. I know myself with having bronchitis how hard and frightening at times it is when you can't get your breath and I don't want that for him. We know that we are not going to have him much longer and we cherish the moments we have now with him and I don't think we pass him without him getting a treat of some sort not that you can pass Arfa as he will remind you that he is there. Love is the one thing we have ample of and we give all our buns that but it will be hard when the time comes as it is for any of the buns that you have to let go.

Arfa is a special boy and there is no doubt about that  Love  Love

Thank you Holly xxx  Hugs Hugs Hugs 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon May 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Maysie- Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat May 24, 2014 9:19 pm

UPDATE SATURDAY 9:17pm

Please can we have Vibes and prayers please as Mike has had to rush Arfa to the emergency vet's. He has been mouth breathing and struggling and we are
worried that this is it  Crying or Very sad 

I know I sound selfish but I don't want to lose him  Crying or Very sad 

Thank You
xx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat May 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Arfa's last Update  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad 

Sadly we have to say goodbye to our brave brave boy Arfa now, he's been such a star but today he has battled and at times been in a panic trying to breathe. As much as we love him and God we do so much love him, we don't want him to suffer and we feel he is. He was the most precious bunny and so loving and this just isn't fair.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad 

“My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.”  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by c.bolduan Sat May 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Crying or Very sad Binky free Arfa! Crying or Very sad 
Only who truly loves and cares will respect one other not to suffer even if it means great pain for themselves.
Sending you hugs! Hugs 

c.bolduan
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3124
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun May 25, 2014 12:25 am

Oh, Maysie! You must be gutted. I know how special Arfa was to you. He was special to all of us because of his bravery and gentleness.

You may have only had him a very short time, but it was time he would have not had otherwise. The life he had before becoming a Tuckerbunny was a sad one. With you he learned what love was. He had good food, fresh water, toys, safety and all the companionship with the two of you he desired.

To show this love to one of His gentle creatures is a gift. It is painful to give sometimes because they often die too soon even with the best of care. But you gave Arfa happy days and secure nights. Take comfort in knowing that you gave him the best life he could have had for as long as he had. He loved you back.

Binky free brave Arfa. Binky forever free!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun May 25, 2014 7:56 am

I'm so very sorry to hear this hunni. You gave him the most wonderful life and he was a very lucky bun to have found you, even for such a short time.

Sending you all our love x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by BugsBunny Sun May 25, 2014 11:03 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  Oh Maysie I am so sorry for the loss of Arfa, I know how much he meant to you and he was a special stunning boy. Youd did the right thing though, best not to suffer, it is hard to make that call and get it done but you know when it is time and it is for the best. I hope he is happy and Binky free with his other tucker bunnies that have been waitng for him.

You gave him such a good life and a great fighting chance, you are wonderful hoomins and sending many hugs your way.

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs 
BugsBunny
BugsBunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2293
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun May 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Oh Maysie, I am so sorry. I know what a special place gentle Arfa had in your heart  Crying or Very sad Hugs Hugs Hugs 

I'm glad you had a little longer with him than you thought a little while ago. I am sad it was not longer yet.

Binky free Arfa  Love Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun May 25, 2014 5:42 pm

I am so sorry to read this  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  I am sure Arfa knows how much he was treasured and how hard you fought for him. I am so so sorry that he didn't get as long as he deserved with you. I am heartbroken for you  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs  Hugs
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Sun May 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Im so sorry Maysie. Poor little guy...the time he had with you must have been very happy though, he always seemed a happy bunny, despite everything he had going on. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon May 26, 2014 2:32 am

Vibes Please for Arfa/ UD Arfa has been helped to the Bridge - Page 7 E231bde1-c2f6-45ea-bee4-49d6abe96cd3_zpsb313dc9c
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Mon May 26, 2014 1:37 pm

I'm so, so sorry to see this Maysie  Crying or Very sad You did everything you could for the little guy, and of course gave him all the love he deserved.  Hugs Hugs Hugs 

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon May 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Maysie, I am so truly, truly sorry to read this Sad

You gave Arfa an amazing life and he will never, ever forget all that you and Mike did for him Hugs

Binky free, little guy. You were so special and brave, you'll never be forgotten Love
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next