Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need lots of vibes for Molly Moo please - U/D Monday - home

+6
jolovesbunnies
NickieM
The Snowman
Amelia66
KatieB
Thumper2001
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Need lots of vibes for Molly Moo please - U/D Monday - home - Page 2 Empty Re: Need lots of vibes for Molly Moo please - U/D Monday - home

Post by FluffSlave Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:14 pm

I'm sorry I missed this! Sad

Glad Molly Moo is doing a bit better.

It is bizarre how her temperature dropped if it was her teeth. Your stasis theory might be it though...

Sending you all lots of vibes Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Need lots of vibes for Molly Moo please - U/D Monday - home - Page 2 Empty Re: Need lots of vibes for Molly Moo please - U/D Monday - home

Post by jolovesbunnies Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Top up vibes on their way hun.

Hugs
JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:14 pm

Molly and Junior are home!

She has improved remarkably well the last few hours. I took the opportunity to give their room a good old clear out today and she even followed me up there when I went to put all their bits back in their pen Very Happy

She's sleepy (as we all are Laughing) and hasn't eaten very much but she did have some black currant leaves and a bit of cavolo nero. And I found a poop in the pen, and Junior hasn't been up there so she's pooping!

They still couldn't explain her low temp and said her teeth weren't even that bad, so goodness knows. I'll be keeping a watchful eye on her Suspect
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Oh goodness, I have been away for the weekend and missed this. I hope Molly is soon completely back to normal xx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Bruce's teeth are rarely bad either, just little spurs, but he obviously finds them very sore. Glad to hear she is doing better. Have they given you some metacam in case she needs it?

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Well done Molly cheers

Sending lots more vibes for a continued recovery Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2