Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: VERY URGENT

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UPDATE: VERY URGENT - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE: VERY URGENT

Post by woodwench Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:17 pm

He's home.
Boy, this poor boy sure has been through the wars.
His itemised bill covers 3 A4 pages (that's 3 sides). He had 8 different drugs on the first evening. 10 the next day. He's had laser therapy everyday over 8 days. He is now on 0.9 Ranitodine twice daily, 1 mil Loxicom twice daily and 3 mil Laprazole once a day for the ec.
He is rather quiet, as you would expect but he has thrown his bell toy around a bit!
He will always be on Loxicom and Sarah says if it was just the arthritis he could be happy for 2 or 3 or 4 years. She is concerned about the shadow in his abdomen though and is reasonably certain it is adhesions, perhaps caused by some bleeding when he was neutered,
At the moment we are playing it by ear and not going for the CT unless he gets worse again. She is loathe to put him through the long journeys ... an hour and a half to Animates one day, another hour and a half journey to Cambridge the next day and then back to Animates and back home the next day. She is also loathe to operate to find out what is going on as he had a bit of a heart murmur while having his X-rays done on Monday!
I managed to get all 3 drugs syringed tonight which seems a miracle to me. Have to give him Lapazole until 29th so by then I should be an expert at the job .... or he will have killed me as we fought!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: VERY URGENT - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE: VERY URGENT

Post by gemma997 Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Just read i am so very sorry

Xxx
gemma997