Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lola and Lotta made me SO happy :o) (Also U/D after Spay)

3 posters

Go down

Lola and Lotta made me SO happy :o) (Also U/D after Spay) Empty Lola and Lotta made me SO happy :o) (Also U/D after Spay)

Post by Lola_Lotta Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:44 am

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to report that both girls are eating just great now, took them for a check up yesterday and the vet said they are great.

They have stopped grunting at me, they still shoot around the hutch whilst I try and pick them up but they are not as scared by me now.

What has made me sooooooooooooo happy though is the fact that this morning BOTH of them was eating from MY HAND !!!!!!!!

I am so happy, I can't tell you how much, lol.

Finally they are starting to trust me :o)

Sorry, just wanted to share, hope everyone is ok.
Lola_Lotta
Lola_Lotta
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Lola and Lotta made me SO happy :o) (Also U/D after Spay) Empty Re: Lola and Lotta made me SO happy :o) (Also U/D after Spay)

Post by thumpersmum Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:36 pm

Aww, great news. It's lovely when they start to trust you and you can fuss them without them running off

thumpersmum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Lola and Lotta made me SO happy :o) (Also U/D after Spay) Empty Re: Lola and Lotta made me SO happy :o) (Also U/D after Spay)

Post by senatorvass Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:48 pm

oh I am so pleased for you! That is brilliant news! Also you really cant underestimate what hormones do to a bun!

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down