Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been to the vets today

4 posters

Go down

Been to the vets today Empty Been to the vets today

Post by alio Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Took 2 of my foster buns to the vets this evening. Mixed news for them though. Bonnie the little head tilt bun who Snowy kindly transported for us out of danger has improved slightly (tilt wise). She has put on 200g which we are really pleased about. She eats well, enjoys her hay and is much steadier in herself now and can periscope and binky which is fab. She's also coming out of her shell now too and enjoys a cuddle although she does feel the need to give everyone a wash whenever possible. Poor Archie though is booked in for a dental on Thursday. His teeth on the one side have spurs and the other side have grown too long and are causing him to dribble lots. Sad Despite the fact I have been making sure he eats, both pellets and veg he has lost weight. Plus side the abcess on his jaw seems to be remaining under control without drugs. Phew the highs and lows of having foster buns. I only have 3 don't think I'd cope with the stress of a whole rescue full. No Laughing Laughing
alio
alio
Junior Hopper
Junior Hopper

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Been to the vets today Empty Re: Been to the vets today

Post by NickieM Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Glad to hear that Bonnie is starting to enjoy life again. Hope that Archie's teeth problems are soon under control again. It must be so sore for them when those spurs start to bite. You do such a valuable job. I salute you. Wave
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Becki Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Amazing news about Bonnie! Very Happy I'm sure Archie will come through the op alright & he'll be much comfier without those pesky teeths!! Good luck little one xx
Becki
Becki
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Good news about bonnie....I bet Archie will be fab too once those pesky teefs are sorted!

Thank goodness there are people out there like you that are there for these buns. xx x x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down